|| Chapter 10 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

"Now then,you mention wanting a request an investigation but what manner of investigation are we speaking of?" Tanzaki questioned as we all look at the client.

A young woman with short blonde hair and brow eyes sat across from all of you. In a blink of an eye your brother who stood beside you earlier was already kneel down in front of her as he took her hand.

"So beautiful, you remind me of a lotus blossom, all at once elegant and a ephemeral. Would you care to join me in a double suici-" Before Dazai could even finish his sentence Kunikida suddenly punch your brother as he tumbled down the floor.

You let out a sigh as you bend down wrapping your arms behind Atsushi's neck who sat in front of you. This made him blush bright red as he shakes, you smirked at him teasingly as you whispered in his hear.

"Neh~how about you Atsu-chan?~.Let's do it too--"

And before you also knew it you also were thrown across the room as you and your brother were sprawled in the floor.

"Allow me to apologize for the distractions," Kunikida spoke as he walk towards the two of you and grab the back of your's collar.

"Please continue on, I'll take care of this" With that he drag you two in another room and close the door.

And before everyone knew it both of the Dazai Twins -mostly your brother- receive a beating as Kunikida yells at the two of you.

"Regarding my request..." The client continued as the three turn their attention back at her.

"You see there's recently been a group of seedy looking individuals loitering in the back alley of my company building" She explained.

"Could you give us more details?" Tanzaki asks.

"They wear clothes that are very old and tattered, we've heard some of them speak in a foreign language but none of us can identify it"

"If I had to guess I'd say they sound a lot like smugglers" Kunikida intervenes as he step out of the room where you three had been.

The other look at him then back in the room to see a glimpse of Dazai in the floor in pain as he had his arm stretched out and you who sat there with a flustered look before the blonde had close the door and continued to talk.

"They're unavoidable in a port like this one and with their numbers the police can't do much to stop them."

As they all continued to discuss the case,meanwhile you and your brother were back in the room. You shook your head on what just happened as you look at your brother who sat up.

"So did you put it?" You asks.

He grins as he sets an okay sign in which you smiled back and nodded.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

After you two were finally let out of the room you and Dazai had made your way back to your desk. Dazai laid flat on his table with his headphones on, while you were beside him with your headphones on as well.

It seems that Atsushi and the Tanzaki siblings were the one to go do the job as Atsushi was packing his bag Kunikida came up behind him.

"Hey kid"

Hearing this Atsushi immediately turn his head to the blonde who continued to talk.

"You think I was about to leave you high and dry like that? I have some important advice for you before you go," Kunikida then pulls out his notebook and grab a photo inside as he showed it to Atsushi.

"Look here, memorize this picture and take note. Be careful of this man,if you see him run" Kunikida warns as Atsushi grab the photo as he then look at it as he asks.

"Who is he?"

"A mafioso" Your brother spoke as he had his headphones hanging around his neck and now sat at his desk.

You took off your too as you stood from your chair and stretch.

"Honestly we only call him that because we don't know anything else about him" You said.

"He's part of a vicious criminal organization working from the port ,appropriately they're called the Port Mafia. They're the most savage group the city's underbelly has to offer. The man in the photo is especially dangerous, not even this Agency can get to him" Kunikida explained making Atsushi even more curious.

"What makes him so dangerous?"

"He's gifted just like all of us are," Kunikida answered as both you and Dazai were caught in your thoughts.