║ Announcement with Akutagawa and Atsushi ║

"Hello! Its me Atsushi! I'm happy to see you everyone again!" Atsushi said to you smiling.

"We just have to wait for a little bit, since one more person will join us to tell you guys the announcement that Author-san told us"

At the exact moment the door open as Atsushi smiled and faces the door.

"See they're already here---"

Atsushi froze in his seat sweat dropping as he couldn't believe who the person that was joining with him.

"Please tell me Author-san is kidding" Atsushi said.

Dazai chuckles as he enters the room, carrying Akutagawa by the back of his collar and place him next to the empty seat, beside Atsushi.

"Nope~! So you two better behave alright~?" Dazai said.

"Yes Dazai!" Akutagawa immediately answers.

Atsushi lightly move his chair away from the bicolored haired male just in case.

"Is this really a good idea?" Atsushi asks again with a nervous face.

Dazai smiles as he sent him a thumbs up and wave at you guys as he started moving towards the door.

"Yup~! Besides the readers are there, so you guys better tell them the announcement okay?"

Before Atsushi could even say anything Dazai was already out the room leaving him, Akutagawa and you in the room.

Silence surrounded the room as Atsushi glance at Akutagawa.

"A-Anyways...uhh Akutagawa don't you think you should greet them..?"

Akutagawa sat still on his seat as he scowls and grunted, facing away.

"Seriously, if your going to be like that the Author and Dazai wouldn't be happy" Atsushi said as he wrinkled his nose.

Akutagawa flinch at this, his shoulders slumping as he clicks his tongue and faces you.

"Greetings, fellow readers...as you all know, I am Akutagawa Ryuunoske"
Akutagawa spoke up.

Atsushi lets out a sigh of relief seeing that Akutagawa was finally cooperating.

"So, today we are here to tell you guys that----"

"The Book 2 is out go read it now" Akutagawa interrupted Atsushi in a demanding voice.

Atsushi deadpans at this as he turn his head to glare at him.

"Why do you have to say it so rudely Akutagawa?" Atsushi hissed at him as Akutagawa gave him a side glare.

"Unlike you weretiger, I get straight to the point." Akutagawa stated as he pulls out his phone and faces it to you.

" Akutagawa stated as he pulls out his phone and faces it to you

"Look it up now on Author-san's profile to see the sequel"

"You are seriously too demanding Akutagawa" Atsushi states.

But Atsushi pursed at this as he mumbles "But I guess I would want to see if [Y/n] does ends up with me..."

This didn't go unheard by Akutagawa who scoffs at him with a smug look.

"Like she would want to be with someone like you weretiger"

Atsushi's eyebrow twitch at this as he glares at him.

"Oh yeah? Same goes for you, like she would choose to be someone who acts like a jerk" Atsushi fires back.

The two of them glared at each other as Akutagawa then activated his Ability.

"Rashoumon---!!"

Atsushi's eyes widened at this as he backs away.

"Oi---!!!"

"Agito!!!"

•••●•••

「 Meanwhile 」

Dazai rushes to a room quickly bursting inside.

"Astral!! Astral!!" He yells out he took off the blanket that covers a sleeping figure and started shaking the sleeping person awake.

The male lets out a grunt as he opens his eyes, grunting and pushes the suicidal maniac away.

"Why the hell are you waking me upp" He groans out.

Dazai lets out a nervous laugh as he played with his fingers.

"So you know how you said to handle the announcement?" Dazai said.

"Yeah what about it? I already told you Atsushi and Kyoka will handle it" Astral or also known as the Author lets out yawning.

But when Dazai heard the words that left out of the sleepy male's mouth he flinch.

"W-wait...so it wasn't suppose to be Atsushi and...Akutagawa?"

The sleepy male froze at this as he looks at Dazai.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT TELL ME YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT!?!!?"

The sheepish smile and nod of his head answered Astral's question as the male just faints on the bed.

"Well...goodnight our dear Author~"

He then grabs the blanket and chucks it towards the unconcious male and faces you with a sheepish smile.

"Anyways guys, Author-san or if you guys want, you can call him Astral is very tired. So hope to see you all on Book 2~!"

Then loud crashing and chaos from outside was heard as Kunikida's yell rang out.

"DAZAI YOU MORON GET AKUTAGAWA AND ATSUSHI TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Oops I guess this is goodbye~! Duty calls~!" Dazai waves at you guys.

🎉 You've finished reading ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ║ 【Y/n】Dazai ║ Book 1 🎉