║ Chapter 27 ║

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Another few hours had passed, you and your brother didn't know what exactly the time was but both of you were quite tired as the two of you let out a yawn.

"I guess it's about time," Dazai said as you let out another yawn.

"What are we waiting for then~?" you ask

But the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs caught both of your attention as a familiar voice spoke aloud.

"Plotting as usual are we?"

You and your brother held the same disgruntled face as the both of you watch the person slowly come down the stairs.

"Please don't tell me..."

"Ugghh I know that voice..."

Standing in front of you as he had a smug smile to once his eyes laid on both of you's chained form.

"Well this sure is a wonderful sight. Rivals a million dollar master piece. Right? Dazai? [Y/n]?" Chuuya says as he grins at you two whse face were contorted in annoyance and disgust.

"So creepy"

"Just frightening"

You two stated as Chuuya strides in front of you two smirking "I like you two's reaction. Itmakes me wanna strangle both of you"

"Still the same old Chuuya~" You and your brother stated looking at the the man in front of you two.

"Huh!? What does that mean!?" Chuuya lets out.

"It means you haven't grown much from the last time we saw you" You tease which triggered the male.

"Like your any taller than me woman" Chuuya stated as you then trail your eyes up.

"Besides we always had a question that we wanted to ask" you said as Dazai continues your sentence.

"Where exactly do you get your tacky hats?"

"Say what you two want vagabonds, I bet both of you still obessing committing suicide aren't you?" Chuuya says as both of you immediately agreed.

"Yup~"

"That's right~"

"It's no fun when the two of you won't deny it" Chuuya grumbles "In any case, now you two are only pathetic prisoners. Makes you two wanna cry isn't it? Actually I find this all too convenient" Chuuya says as he walks up to you two.

He then grabs a fistful of your hair while his other hand grabs Dazai's collar as Chuuya brought the two of you down to his face which turn serious as he looks at both of you sternly.

"You two might've fooled Akutagawa, but you two can't fool me. I am you two's former partner after all, so out with it. What are you two's play here?"

Dazai simply tilted his head at this as he answers Chuuya "Clearly its to get caught and killed"

"So far we have succeeded" You added.

"That kind of wreckless planning just isn't like you two, if it was, it would've killed you two a long time ago" Chuuya says as he lets go of both of you.

"You're overthinking this" You said as you let out a small yawn.

"By the way, just why are you here?" Dazai curiously asks.

"To pay you two back, the both of you use to give me a really hard time. You two toyed with me, but now... "

As swift as the wind, Chuuya turns around and send a powerful spinning kick just above both of your heads. The chains that once held you and Dazai broke as the wall from behind you two crumbles.

"I can give you two my gratitude for all of that, with interest. I have no idea what you two are plotting but I wanna fight you two, Dazai, [Y/n]. I wanna crush you two, whatever scheme you two are planning" Chuuya says.

"...Chuuya" You called while sighing as Dazai snap his fingers as the handcuffs around both of your wrists, pops off and falls to the ground.

"So you two could've left anytime" Chuuya smirks.

You giggle as Dazai shows one of your bobby pin at Chuuya. "You really thought you could stop us?"

"You must be joking" You said as Chuuya had a grin on his face as he charges at you two.

"I'm rather liking this turn up events!!"

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Meanwhile back in the Agency, all of them were gathered around the meeting room as they were all discussing to where Atsushi might have been abducted.

Unfortunately all of the clues and lead they have were snuffed out as they all didn't know what to do.

Fukuzawa stood up from his seat as he made his way towards the other side of the table where Ranpo was seated as he had his head hung on the edge of the back seat.

"Ranpo" Fukuzawa calls out as Ranpo looks over at him. "It's your turn"

"Do I really have to?" Ranpo sighs as he crosses his arms.

"Please we need you this time" Kunikida said.

"Look Ranpo, I will give you something if you bring him back safely" Fukuzawa says as Ranpo ranted.

"Like what? A bonus? A promotion? I'm not interested I think I'll pass" Ranpo says as he leans back on his chair.

"If you go I'll give you praise...along with [Y/n]"

Ranpo slowly turns his head up to face the president with wide eyes as he gleefully smiles and put his hat back on.

"Well why didn't you say so in the first place! Let's do it!!"

⚜----------❖---------⚜