║ Chapter 23 ║

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Dazai charges at the man and punch his gut which unfortunately had no effect as the guy quickly grab his neck, lifting him up the ground.

Atsushi quickly strikes him from behind with a metal object and jumps down only for the man to turn around and kick him as he slams on the metal wall.

"Atsushi!!" You shout worried as you turn to glare at the man who glares right back at you.

Quickly did you jump and kick him the face but unfortunately it seems like he was numb and grab your leg and threw both you and Dazai towards a wall.

But at the last second, Dazai had grab you and quickly pulls you in front of him as his back mostly took the hit.

The both of you groan as the two of you sat up.

"That was a nice kick back there" Your brother grins as a trail of blood runs down his mouth.

"Yeah but not enough to knock out the muscle head" You whine as you felt your head throb.

Despite your aching bodies, you and your brother stood up to face the guy and smirk at him.

"You really do have strong arms--"

"But only as a luggage porter"

The two of you said as you two charge towards at him again.

Kunikida launches himself towards his opponent only to get toss away. He rolled on the ground and catches himself.

You gritted your teeth when the muscle head held your throat and roughly threw you towards the glass window over the panel as you let out a pain yelp.

This caught Kunikida's attention and quickly did he glance up to see you hunch over with the muscle head in front of you.

Dazai jumps from behind him, to hold him down only for the muscle head to grab him and slam him down next to you.

He now held both of your next as you felt yourself slowly loosing your vision but fought it.

Dazai grit his teeth as he glance down to see Kunikida get thrown away as Dazai looks over at you as you nodded your head.

"Hey Kunikida!!!"

"Doppo!!!"

"I'm already on it!!" Kunikida shouted back as he activates his ability to summon a wire gun.

He then shot his wire gun at the male who quickly avoids it. Kunikida then jumps to the left to attack him.

"Don't try the same trick twice"

As he figured, Kunikida's opponent sent him back which was towards where the Dazai Twins were.

"Dazai!! [Y/n]!!!" Kunikida shouts as he shot his wire gun and broke the glass.

"Here!!!" Both of you shouted back.

Immediately you kick the muscle head down his chin that made him stumble back.