║ Chapter 29 ║

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Chuuya grits his teeth as he slams his knife onto the wall as he releases his hold on your throat and got his foot off of your brother as he walks away.

"Really~? Not doing it~?" Dazai asks as he stood up while you remove the knife beside your head not minding the slight cut you received.

"We were hoping that we'd be the reason you'd get thrown out~" You said as Dazai wipes the dripping blood on your face before facing Chuuya.

"We're quite disappointed" You tow chorused as Chuuya goes to pick up his coat that he had thrown earlier but halts when realization came to him.

"Don't tell me..."

He then quickly faces the two of you "Dazai! [Y/n]! Was both of your second reason for coming here was to force me to make a decision!? So this whole time you two had set me up so both of you would have the last laugh"

You twirled Chuuya's knife on your hand as both of you and Dazai smile "With a reunion this long in the making---"

"We had to do something special"

Both of you said with finishing each others sentences once again. Chuuya gave a face of grimace as he turn his back on you two.

"Someday I swear I'll see you both of you killed" Chuuya said through gritted teeth.

"By the way~ Chu-Chu you do realize that you were the one who broke our chains and free us right~?" You chirp as you continued twirling the knife on your hand.

"If we were to run away right now, we're pretty sure that you'd be suspected by aiding our escape~" Dazai teases

Several irk marks appeared on Chuuya's head as he glare the two of you "What are the two of you---"

"If you do as we say, we could make it look like someone from the Agency came and rescued me instead~" Dazai added with a smirk on his face.

"Why should I believe a thing you two say?" Chuuya says

You giggled as you face Chuuya with a small smile "You know well that we don't lie in this kinds of negotiations Chu-Chu~"

The knife you had been twirling in your hand halts as you threw it towards Chuuya who caught it by the handle without even looking.

"Bastards, what do you two want anyway?" Chuuya asks you and Dazai.

"We mentioned it earlier" Dazai stated.

"If its about the weretiger, Akutagawa is leading that operation. He should have records in the communications storage room in the second floor" Chuuya informs

"Oh interesting~! We had a pretty good hunch that was the care~!" Both you and Dazai chorused cheerfully.

"What!?!" Chuuya snaps but swiftly turns on his heels heading towards the stairs giving the two of you a halfass wave.

"You two are such an ass, just finish what you two came for and get out of here"

"We truly appreciate it~ Just one last thing. My dream is to commit suicide with a beautiful woman" Dazai says as you grin and point at yourself.

"And mine is to commit suicide with a handsome man~ So dying by your hands never interest us~" You chirp

Chuuya scoffs at you and rolled his eyes as he continues to walk up the stairs "Okay, I'll let you two know if I find a beautiful woman and a handsome man willing to kill themselves" Chuuya says sarcastically.

"Chuuya!!"

"Chu-Chu!"

Both you and Dazai called out with stars in both of your eyes as both of you chorused "You are such a wonderful being!!"

"Go to hell! I was being sarcastic! Listen to me carefully, this isn't the end. Next time you two won't be so lucky" Chuuya says

"Nu-uh! You're doing it wrong Chu-Chu!" You called out as Dazai joins in

"Aren't you forgetting something~?"

The two of you smirk as you and Dazai continue to tease the male that stood on top of the stairs.

"Come on~"

"You know you're forgetting something Chu-Chu~"

Chuuya shakes in anger as he then crosses both of his knees together and faces you and Dazai as he made his voice in a girly one while pointing at you two

"Next time you two won't be so lucky!"

A moment of silence envelopes as Chuuya trails off "You..two wont...be so lucky"

As the silence continues, Chuuya finally snaps "Geez you two can at least laugh!!!"

⚜----------❖---------⚜

Akutagawa's eyes widened when he sees Atsushi in front of him a look of shock and disbelief on his face.

'He use the explosion to propel himself!?'
He thought as Atsushi quickly leapd towards Akutagawa and punches him right on the face with his tiger fist.

The blow made Akutagawa flew down as he crashes towards the metal cargo's as he lets out coughs, his mind suddenly flashing back from a few years ago the training he undergo with you and Dazai.

Knelt on the ground, Akutagawa coughs out blood from his mouth as Dazai's stern and cold voice spoke.

"Your Ability is slow to activate. Your opponent is not going to be polite and wait for you"

"On your feet, answer back with your Ability" You ordered as you glared at Akutagawa who tiredly stood up.

You and Dazai stood in front of him as he launches Rashoumon to you two. You simply held out your hand activating your Ability that quickly made Rashoumon disperse in a second as Dazai quickly charges at Akutagawa and kicks him, sending him flying back towards some wooden crates.

"That won't be enough to survive in the Port Mafia!" You shouted as you cross your arms

"Or would you rather go back to being a stray dog in the slums" Dazai bluntly said as Akutagawa lifted himself back up his feet and glare at the two of you.

"Excellent, lets go again" Both of you said.

Atsushi landed back on the ship as he turns to face Kyoka who was unconscious.

"Before this ship sinks, I have to safely get her to Kunikida" Atsushi says to himself as he turn around to walk towards Kyoka when one of Rashoumon's spikes pierces him.

"Why...WHY ARE YOU THE ONE!?!" Akutagawa shouts as he slams Atsushi towards the crates roughly.

"You've only just learned how to use your Ability and it shows your technique and strategy are sloppy at best! So why? Why did it have to be you!?!" Akutagawa shouted in rage

As Atsushi lifted his head up to look at Akutagawa feeling the overwhelming aura of hatred pouring out from him.

Akutagawa grits his teeth as he clenches his hands into fist your words echoing in his mind.

"You think you can pull that off? Really? Our new apprentice is superior to you than anyway imaginable."

"Unexceptable, I won't allow them to say such things!! Especially her!! Not ever again!!" Akutagawa yells as he then attacks Atsushi.

"RASHOUMON: HIGANZAKARA!!!"

All different spikes pierced through Atsushi's body as he coughs out blood. Akutagawa roughly drops him back down the ground as he glares at Atsushi's wounded body.

"I finally defeated him..."

⚜----------❖---------⚜

【 Okay guys so I''m ending the chapter as I originally just wanted to capture the moment of the part of where the Dazai Twins are training Akutagawa.

But we all know that in the end our little kitty Atsushi was the one who won.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it, more chapters coming soon~! 】