|| Chapter 7 ||

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

After giving Atsushi a talk, the said boy stood up and now came to face the bomber.

"D-Don't do it!!"

He stuttered out as the bomber glared at him making Atsushi more a nervous wreck.

"W-What are you hoping to get out of this? T-This will make your parents really sad" Atsushi continued to talk as his legs shook.

"Who the hell are you!?!" The bomber yelled out sending Atsushi on the ground, scared out of his mind as he look at the bomber trembling in fear.

"I-I'm sorry"

"I don't know who you are, you're not with the agency"

"I-I'm a n-n-news paper boy, I was just passing by as I was on my way routes" Atsushi said making an excuse.

"Why the hell would you get involved in this situation?" The bomber asks as Atsushi stood up.

"Because what you're doing isn't right. No matter how you feel you shouldn't threaten to kill people think about the wonderful things worth living for" Atsushi reasoned out.

"Yeah? Like what? What's something to live for?" The bomber asks

"Uhhhh" Clearly Atsushi didn't think this through which piss the bomber off from the lack of response he got.

"Yummy T-Tea On Rice!!! Tea on Rice is a reason to live!!!" Atsushi blurted out and started to ramble.

"O-Oh and sleeping somewhere with a roof over your head, waking up with a roof is great! A-And when you open your eyes, everyday is a new day---But if you push that button neither of us will see another new day and that's because we'll be dead"

"I understand the concept" The bomber said as he threaten to push the button which made Atsushi screamed out loud.

"WAAAAAIIIIIIIIT!!!"

"You see I really don't think you thought all of this from all the angles,I mean if you die You're Really Dead. I'm sure you wish you were dead sometimes but there are many people who keep on living even though their lives are completely awful. People like me!! I don't have any family,no friends either. I even got chased out in an orphanage I have nowhere to go and no hope for the future." Atsushi rambled out as the bomber was confuse as hell.

"Yeah you heard me right! In fact it might be true that I lack redeeming qualities and everyone agrees I'm useless member of society, BUT I'M STILL ALIVE AND I HAVEN'T GONE PSYCHO!!""

Meanwhile both you and your brother were still in the same place watching everything that happened with a grin.

"Doing pretty great Atsushi" Dazai whispered as you giggle.

"It's almost like this performance isn't an act for him" You commented

"Why don't you put down the bomb detonator," Atsushi started as he suddenly gets up and personal with the bomber "and we can look for jobs together!! Okay!?"

"N-No thanks....I'm not exactly looking for work these days"

Seeing as the bomber was now distracted you all took this chance.

"Now Kunikida!"

"Already on it!" Kunkida said as he quickly wrote something on his notebook and tears the page off as he activates his ability.

"Ability: Doppo Poet!! Wire Gun!!" He shouts as the torn off page he was holding turned into a wire gun.

Without wasting time the blonde aim the gun at the bomber's hand and fired it knocking the remote off his hand.