║ The End ║

⚜----------❖---------⚜

All of you had been gathered in the main office saw the Guild heading out from The President's office. Your eyes looks towards them and for a moment your eyes lingers on the redhead girl.

You pause as your face and mind blank out. 'Redhead huh..'

Then Kenji came to view as he gave you a bright smile and wave.

You snap out and let out a giggle at this and wave back as you watch him escort the Guild out of the Agency.

Then the next morning came, all of you stood in front of the TV with the others as Kunikida then walks up calling to you guys.

"Hey, did you guys hear what happened?"

"Yeah" Dazai replies not taking his eyes off the screen.

"It's on the news as we speak of" You said as your eyes stayed glued on the screen while Kunikida joins in standing right beside you.

"As we reported earlier. a seven story building has completely vanished overnight. According to one of our sources the building was use to house a front company for the notorious Port Mafia. While detail...." The Reporter drowns out as Dazai turns the Tv off.

"So this is their message" Kunikida mutters.

"No one has seen Kenji since yesterday, I'm really starting to worry about him now" Tanzaki says as he was holding on to Kenji's farm hat.

"So they's get rid of anyone..." Dazai thinks aloud as you cross your arms "Whether it's us or the Port Mafia" you stated.

"Tanzaki, I don't want you out there on your own. Work with Atsushi to find Kenji." Kunikida instructed as he then faces you and your brother.

"Dazai, [Y/n] you two will be with me. We'll consult the president" Kunikida says as you smile and nodded your head.

Kunikida then turns towards Atsushi "We don't know what kind of powers they have, if you encounter them retreat immediately." Kunikida instructed as Atsushi nodded.

⚜----------❖---------⚜

[ Time Skip ]

"I had a good time today, though I must admit I must really want to use my ability to decimate my enemies like I use too" A man who wore a white lab coat spoke as he looks down at the little girl beside him as they walk through the dark alley.

"Your too old for that" The little girl said as she looks up at him.

"Hey now~ that may be true but..." The man trails of as he and the little girl stop when they arrive at the end of the alley.

A group clad in black clothing and also The Black Lizard stood circled around a mutilated corpse, Chuuya took off his hat as he kneels down followed by everyone as the man in the lab coat smirks while releasing a dark chuckle.

"So this is a Guild Assasin?" The man asks as he steps over the corpse and passes Chuuya who replies.

"Yes"

"Apparently the Agency isn't the only one in a skirmish with the Guild. It seems like I should take my own advice, we need an optimal solution." The man says as he brushes his back.

"The Agency and the Guild...those who dare oppose us and incur our wrath will die" The Leader of the Port Mafia, Mori Ougai darkly said.

⚜----------❖---------⚜

It was the middle of the night and you couldn't sleep, the nightmare that woke you up a few hours ago had been bothering you.

Knowing that you wouldn't get any sleep at this rate, you got off of your bed and headed out of your room.

You walk down the small hallway and arrive at your brother's room. You were about to grab the door handle when the door had already open by itself and was met with your brother.

Both of you look at each other in surprise but he then smiles and open up his arms, already knowing what you were going through.

Quickly did you jump into his arms, latching yourself on him like a child as he leads you both towards his bed where the two of you laid together.

"Shhh it's okay" Dazai said as he caress your hair as you buried your face in his chest.

Dazai had already saw this one coming when he saw the expression you had a day ago. That blank look that he only saw even if it was only for a second.

He continued to comfort you until he could feel the soft breathing patterns from your body and found out you had fallen asleep. A smile came to his face as he caress your cheek and plant a kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight [Y/n]..."

Dazai softly said as he then stares out his window where the stars were twinkling but no moon to be seen.

"I guess no one can still beat you huh..." Dazai said out loud as he stares at the sky and smiles.

"I'll make my way to her heart soon enough...neh Odasaku?"

To Be Continued...

⚜----------❖---------⚜

【 Author's Note 】

Hi, my fellow readers~! I hope you enjoyed the story of my BSD book~!

At first, I was about to delete this story but you guys kept insisting me to continue. Thankfully though I manage to get back my motivation on writing this and finally finish it with the help and support you guys gave me~!

So before I go now, yes there will be a Book 2 coming up of [Y/n] Dazai series.

In fact I'll be working on it tomorrow and will be posting it very soon enough if I at least made 10 chapters.

Anyways that's all guys~! Thanks again and hope to see you guys next time on the second book~!

Ps : I'm crying while listening to Namae wo Yobu TwT