|| Chapter 9 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

Atsushi sat in a table with the Tanzaki siblings which apparently had made him a bit uncomfortable due to the fact how Naomi and Junichiro acted more differently.

Naomi was currently leaning towards her brother as they fell in the seat doing 'something' as Atsushi sat across from them with a very uncomfortable look.

"H-Hang on--"

"You leave this subject alone if you know what's good for you" Kunikida advice's him as he stood next to the table eyeing Atsushi who awkwardly agreed.

"Listen closely kid, now that you've join our ranks you should try to act accordingly. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE I COULDN'T MENTION!!!" The blonde shouted as he eyed the two siblings who were still 'busy'

"I work to up hold the agency's good name, we're all committed to that goal. Well at least some of us are, right Dazai? [Y/n]?" Kunikida said as he turn his head towards you two who currently sat in the counter seats.

Paying no attention to the blonde your brother continued to flirt with the waitress holding her hand in his as he trace his fingers on her palm.

"Would you strangle me with these delicate finger of yours, Young Miss?~"

The blonde fume at this as he started to make his way to your brother and smack him on the head.

"Were you listening to a single word I just said!? My hands might not be as nice as hers but if you're looking for someone to break your neck I think that honor should go to me!!!" Kunikida snap as he was about to grab Dazai's neck when he felt soft hands wrap around his shoulder making him freeze.

"Oh but Kunikida~ that's because you already hold that honor from me~" You whispered behind his ear making some hair on the back of his neck stand as his face turns pink.

Seeing this your brother had a smug smile as he look at Dazai.

"To think that my sister fancies you~" He teased making the blonde snap as he started to strangle Dazai

You giggle at the scene as you walk between them trying to pry the blonde off just like back at the restaurant.

"I was wondering, what were the three of you doing before you came in the Agency?" Atsushi asks the three of you, making you all stop and turn your heads towards the tiger-boy.

"No big deal I was just curious is all" He added nervously afraid that he might have been prying too much.

"Take a guess Atsu-chan" You smiled as you sat between Kunikida and Dazai as you smiled at Atsushi

"It's a game. We've played here a lot actually, a new comer tries to guess his colleague former occupation. Think of it as part of training to be a private investigator" Your brother said as Atsushi turn his head towards the Tanzaki siblings.

Naomi and Tanzaki look at Atsushi as the tiger boy thought deeply and guess the two's occupation.

"Hmm I wanna say Tanzaki and Naomi were students?"

This made the two smile at him "Oh you got it nice one!" Tanzaki applauded

"How did you figure that one out?" Naomi asks

"I was told you work at the Agency part-time and your wearing a school uniform and there was a good chance that you were still at school. Plus Tanzaki and I seem similar in age just made sense" Atsushi explains.

"Not half bad Atsu-chan~" You said as you walk up to him and grab his chin making him freeze and blush bright red seeing at how close your face was that both of your noses were touching.