|| Chapter 12 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

"I have finally found a reason to live!!"

Currently you and your brother were down at the restaurant eating lunch, well you were eating lunch while Dazai was busy flirting with the waitress. He held both of her hands as he continued to talk.

"Did I say to live? No I have found the reason that I am still alive,that's right I've lived to this day so I could commit double suicide together with you. Oh bella Donna at last"

Hearing this you set your cup down and chuckle at your brother "Neh~ I'm jealous~ Maybe I should call Atsu-chan so we could join you two"

"Do what you two want, alone" The waitress said smiling at us making you pout as your brother continued to hold her hands.

"Double suicide can't be done alone"

"Yeah and I want to commit it with my one and only~" You said as imaginary flowers surrounding you.

"By the way Mr and Ms Dazai, how's both of yours life insurance coverage is it up-to-date?" She asks making you slumped while your brother was not bothered about it.

"I'll tell you anything but why ask about that?"

"Oh let me tell you why you two have racked up quite a tab. It must be paid back. A good insurance policy would do just that. I...have...the...perfect....plan" She said as she lean close to both you and your brother.

"Ahh~Your vitality is so blinding I can't think straight!" Dazai swayed while the waitress just laughs

"If the best you can do is change the subject I'll just have to demand compensation from your Agency"

Hearing this made you flinch as you didn't want to hear another earful from Kunikida. Not after receiving one earlier about his glasses and making him look like a fool.

"Your decisiveness is even more blinding than your vitality!!"

You then pull out your wallet and sighed as you look at the waitress and playfully glared at your brother.

"I'm sorry Miss I'll try to pay some of our tab for today" You said as the waitress nodded.

After paying a quarter of your's and your brother's tab she walked away leaving you with only an allowance that'll last until tomorrow.

You sat back down gloomy as you blankly stare at your brother "Osamu,I thought you said you were paying our tab"

Seeing this made your brother flinch as he nervously smiled "I think your big brother forgot"

Hearing this you slumped down on the table as your brother pats your head with an apologetic look.

"Your big brother is sorry [Y/n]!!"

"Fine but you have to make it up to me" You said with a pout as you turn your head to him.

"Would finding a way to commit suicide and a partner make it up?~" He ask grinning in which you grin back.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

You and Dazai were just walking around Yokohama when he suddenly pulled your sleeves.

You turn around looking at him and tilted your head, silently asking him 'what is it?'.

Dazai grinned at you and pointed at the bridge.