First Day

It was my first day of high school. I just moved to a new school today, the school looked just like the other school from the movie. The building was huge, one side had a dorm rooms while the other side had a class room. In the middle was the locker room with the cafeteria after the locker place. Outside the school had a beautiful garden with the fountain and a bench.

I was just standing in front of the school, checking out the place, until somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and looked to see a beautiful red head girl. She looked hesitated but spoke "i- I'm sorry, are you in this school too?" she asked.

"yeah, today is my first day, sorry for standing here" Lisa said as she started moving.

"no no its ok, I'm new too, I'm park chaeyoung" she said while raising her hand, as I shaked my hands with hers.

"that's a nice name. My name is Lisa" I said as I smiled.

"wow Lisa is a nice name too, you're not Korean right?" chaeyoung asked as she placed her hair behind her ear.

"nope, I'm from Thai, and I'm 10th grade" Lisa said.

"that's awesome, we both are in 2nd year high school" she said.

"yep ".

We kept talking while introducing each other as we made our way inside the school.

"btw do you know where the principal office is?" Rose asked.

"no I was gonna ask you the same, I have to get the schedule and my locker number with my dorm number too" Lisa said while sighing.

"I wish our dorm rooms are together" Rose said.

They both saw everyone walking away together slowly from the locker.

Me and chae shared the same weird look before speaking "what's wrong?" chae asked.

"idk maybe because-" Lisa was cut off as someone pushed her. She looked back and saw a group of teenage hotties, ehm, pardon me, I group of guy staring at them both. They all look like they came from a rich family dressed in a tux, with an expensive shirt.

"are you blind? Can't you see us coming and you both are standing in front of the hall like an idiot" one guy said as he stared at them both.

"oh dear god is it hard to say rather than push others. You have a mouth can't you speak?" Lisa said to them as she rolled her eyes. The same guy grabbed her by her arm while slamming her in the locker as he placed his hand on her sides.

"do I look like I care? Do you want me to snap you like a twig? Don't you dare to speak back" he said. Lisa read his name tag on his shirt and saw what his name was 'Jeon Jungkook'. She looked back, and saw him looking at her dangerously before moving away as he continued to walk with his gangs.

Rose was shocked from what she saw. Is that why everyone were walking away? They don't look scary at all.

She walked to Lisa as she grabbed her arm "are you okay?" she asked.

"yeah just a little pain, nothing hurtful" Lisa said while shrugging off her shoulder.

"ok, let's look for the principal's office" Rose said as they both began to look for it.

"the principals office is that way" a girls voice said as they turned around, and saw her licking a lolipop as she leaned on a wall. She dressed as a rockstar with a black hair, with strands of green hairs and her outfits are dark. She looked at them both as she took out her lollipop "what?" she asked.

"um nothing, thanks for helping" Lisa said sweetly.

The girl rolled her eyes before standing up "literally I did nothing" she said before walking away.

Me and chae looked at each weirdly.

"I'm seriously getting interested in this school" chae said.

"rightt, everyone has their own weird personality" Lisa said as she walked to the principals office.

She knocked the door and heard him said 'come in' before walking in.

The principal noticed them and stopped working in his monitor.

"you are Lalisa manoban?" he asked while pointing at her, and she nodded.

"and you are park Rose" he said while pointing beside her.

"Uhh yes, you can say that" she said awkwardly.

'it's Park chaeyoung, you idiot old man'

"ok, you both have the same classrooms room 10-B" the principal said.

"here's your dorm keys and your locker keys" he said as they handed them the keys. I looked at mine, then at hers and got excited.

"we have the same dorm!" Lisa said.

"omg, that's awesome!" Rose said in whisper.

"alright girls, better get to class, the class started in 2 minutes ago. Your books are in your lockers" the principal said.

"k, thank you" we both said before leaving the room.

"let's see, we both have math first" Rose said while we were standing in our locker.

"too Bad, we don't have the Locker together, but we have the dorms to ourselves" Lisa said before opening her locker and grabbing her math book.

"yep, geez this math book is too big" Rose said as she carried it.

"it's heavy too" Lisa said before closing her locker.

"great, no one's in the hallway, now we have to look for the class ourselves while carrying this 8 pounds book" Lisa said while sighing heavily.

"room 10-B is in the right side" a voice said behind her, causing her to jump as she got startled, and a book fell on her feet.

"ouchhh" Lisa looked to her and saw the same person who's still licking her lollipop.

"yeah thanks" Rose said while rubbing Lisa's shoulder.

"again, I did nothing here" she said as she walked away.

"um" Lisa looked at Rose and shared a look again.

"is she like ghost or something?" Rose asked.

"no, I just like to hide from someone" a similar voice said again behind rose, startling them both.

"okay please stop doing this I have panic attack!" Rose said while holding her heart.

"k, sorry. I'm seulgi" she said.

"nice to meet you, we'll go to our class now" Lisa said while walking with Rose.

She noticed her following behind her, she felt uncomfortable so she asked "um don't you have a class too?" Lisa said.

"my class is your class bitch" she said before walking in front of her.

"ok sorry" Lisa muttered.

To Be Continued...