Creep

The next day, Lisa wore a sweatpants with a normal shirt as and went to school. She didn't bother to make her hair as she put it down. That Jerkook guy for sure has no respect on girls.

If I wanna wear it I wear it. But now, not wanting to be called a slut, she changed her clothing style and everyday she wears a sweatpants, and in the dorm, she could walk around pantsless. For all she cares, there are no guys in there.

She walked to her locker and unlocked it as she grabbed the English lecture book for her first class. Today she'll try her best to avoid that Jerkook guy and change her seat beside Rose. Yesterday, she couldn't concentrate on the whole class as he kept annoying her like, can't he mind his own business?!

She was not planning on failing this semester, or else she'll have to transfer again far from the annoying fly called Jungkook.

"Lisa!" a voice startled her as she looked, it was Rose.

"somebody broke my locker key area and I couldn't open it. I tried breaking it with a hammer I found on top of the locker but it still won't open." Rose said.

"are you serious? Who keeps a hammer in the school?!" Lisa asked weirdly.

"I don't know but can you help me unlock it" Rose said.

"of course" Lisa said as she followed her.

"see, that. It's broken so how am I supposed to open it" Rose said while pointing at it.

"ehmm I don't know let me see" Lisa said as she observed the locker.

"what are you guys doing to my locker" a deep voice said. They looked and saw it was one of the guy from the group of yesterday. He looked at them before looking at the locker.

"what do you mean? That's my locker" Rose said confusingly.

"no, that's your locker" he said pointing at the locker beside hers.

Rose looked at the locker number '76' and looked back at her key and saw it was the same number.

"oh" her mouth turned into an 'o' shaped.

She tried opening the locker and it opened. She looked back at the guy and saw him death glaring at her already 'Park Jimin' .

"well. Thanks for reminding" Rose said pretending none of this happened.

"that won't fix my locker that you just broked" he said while walking near her as he trapped her in his arms.

"yoongi, I told you not to put your hammer there!" one of them said 'Kim Seokjin'.

"aigh, I was lazy to get it back" he said and looked back at Rose.

"but she'll have to pay for it" he said as he glared at her.

Lisa's eyes widened while Rose was trying to think of what to say.

"look! I really was sorry I didn't want this to happen but-"

"shut up!" Jimin said.

"fine! If you want we'll pay you any amount just leave us alone!" Lisa shouted at them from her worries.

"but that does not cost a money" Jungkook said as he walked to her. He slammed her harder in the locker, by now the halls were empty because class started, it was only them. The boys could skip class because their step dad owned the school.

"t- then what do you need" Lisa asked trying not to stutter.

"well that question isn't from me, Pranpriya Manoban, but I need you for something" his voice were deep and husky, giving her goosebumps all over her hair.

"how do you know my real name" Lisa asked surprised. She never introduced them with her real name, how does he know.

"well that's none of your business, doll" he said as he got closer.

"go away!" she tried to slap him but he catched it quick.

"do you want me to hit you? No matter what, you're still a woman and weak, don't even try to hit me nor speak back at me" he said.

"so what?! I have-" Lisa was cut off as he pushed her harder in the locker, causing her to hit her head on the locker.

"this is what happens" he said as he hit the locker once again and moved back.

"so Park Chaeyoung-"

"students! Get to class!" the principal shouted as he saw them all in the hall.

"and you boys, if you keep hitting others, the school will have to expell you! This is your 16th times detention"

"we'll make sure this won't happen, principal Kim" Jungkook said as he walked away while smirking.

"see you later, park chaeyoung" Jimin said while pushing her to the locker for the last time before leaving.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you" Lisa said.

"it's fine, I know you were scared, so was I" Rose said before walking to class with her.

After school, Lisa got back to her dorm and took a warm shower. She dried herself and wore a towel as she washed her face in the sink.

She walked to her room and wore a bra on top of her towel and wore the underwear under the towel. It was one of her habit in case no one sees her.

On the other side Jungkook looked at her as she dressed herself in her room.

'aish this girl always forgets to close her window'

All her windows curtain were completely opened as she dressed herself, she took off her towel slowly without taking off the bra. Jungkook eyes widened, he didn't know whether to turn around or just look at her because she hadn't notice him yet.

So he kept on looking at her from the other side as she wore an oversized yellow shirt that reached above her knee. He was wondering why does she like to wear short outfits.

Good thing she didn't wore skirts at school, he hated the way other males were looking at her legs. He didn't mean it when he called her a slut, he was only angry. 

Lisa made her homework after changing, it was night by now, she was listening to the music on her headphone, not aware that someone was watching her.

"yah Lisa! Do you have a sharpener" Jennie asked as she walked in.

"here" Lisa said as she handed her the sharpener and then minded her business.

"why is it full" Jennie said as she threw the pencil leftovers in the trash and walked out.

"thank you!" she shouted from her bedroom.