Janitor room

The next day Lisa, brushed her teeth in her bathroom after showering. This time, she didn't care what anyone says about her skirt. She always wears short skirt back in Thai so why does she have to change her style for someone unimportant?

She rinsed her mouth with water as she spitted it out as she walked out of the bathroom.

She was packing her bag when she heard Jisoo shouting from the living room.

"Yah! Who's underwear is this?" she asked. Lisa walked out and saw her holding out a pink underwear. That's definitely not mines.

Rose looked back as she ate a cereal and cringed as she continued eating.

"I thought I kept it in my drawer" Jennie said as she snatched it from Jisoo's hand.

"then why's it here?" Jisoo asked.

"I was fixing my clothes" Jennie said as she rolled her eyes and walked to their room. I walked up to the kitchen and made myself a cereal. I placed the bowl in the table as I sat in front of Rose who was busily eating.

Soon, Jennie and Jisoo joined as Jennie ate a cereal and Jisoo ate an apple.

"everybody's done? Let's go" Jisoo said after finishing her apple.

We all got up except Rose. "wait I need to eat more".

"this is your 4th bowl, how much do you need to eat in morning? Let's go we'll be late" Jennie said as she dragged her.

We all got out of our dorm together, unlike yesterday. As we walked to the stairs, we saw jungkook, jimin, taehyung and sugar um all of them got out of theirs. How much room do they have inside a dorm?

Jungkook saw me and his mood changed as he eyed my outfit. I wore a spaghetti strap shirt with a skirt on purpose to annoy him. I just smiled at myself proudly as we walked on the stairs.

Then the boys all walked together as they bumped our shoulders with theirs and continued to walk like nothing happened.

One guy came and purposely bumped Jennie's shoulder, who I assume is Kim taehyung and ran away with them.

She rolled her eyes as she muttered 'bitch' as we continued to walk on the stair.

"I have to go to my locker, bye guys" Jisoo said as she walked with Jennie.

"bye" we both said and walked to our lockers.

"so Wednesday we have dancing class in the first period" Rose said as she closed her locker.

"so no book needed? Yay!" Lisa said as she slammed her locker hard, startling the girl beside her.

"um sorry" Lisa said with apologetic smile.

"it's okay" the girl said as she gave her a bright smile.

"I don't recognize you from last year. Are you new here?" she asked.

"yeah, I just joined here on Monday" Lisa said.

"that's awesome. What's your name?" the girl asked.

"I'm Lisa, you?"

"I'm Sana, you're pretty btw" she said.

"thanks, you're prettier" Lisa said.

"so see you after school?" Sana said.

"sure" Lisa said.

"k, I'll introduce you to my roommates" she said as she waved to her.

Soon Class started, I wore a black shorts inside my skirt so it wouldn't show when I dance. Everyone was stretching before the dancing starts.

Soon Jungkook came in, as he wore a sweatpants with a shirt. The whole girls jaw dropped as they stared at him. I wouldn't lie, he's hot, but I pretended to be disgusted as I cringed.

He looked like he was looking for someone as he was looking around, when he caught me, I turned around but he grabbed my arm as he dragged me again.

When we reached to the janitors closest, I sighed "can you stop dragging me".

"no, haven't you understood what I was saying? Stop wearing this ridiculous short skirt!" he shouted at me angrily.

"and If I don't?" Lisa challenged.

"well you should listen to me. You're a woman and I'm the man here" he said.

Lisa scoffed and rolled her eyes "what's the difference, men's are also women but in boring version" Lisa said.

"that's nonsense, if you won't change this skirt now I'll rip it off" he said while smirking.

"you're a pervert, why do you even care for what I wear?!" Lisa shouted.

Because I- wait" jungkook heard someone coming to the janitor room.

"quick! Hide in the closet over there" he said as he pushed her in as he got inside with her.

"why did you push me?!" Lisa whisper shouted.

"I don't know be quite!"

Soon the janitor door open as the man came in. The closet they were in had a hole like a locker as they can see what he was doing.

He was hammering the woods together as he was singing the song.

"I neEd yOu gIrL, wAe, hOnJa sAraNgAgO nE nE ne nE HEY I nEeD yOu GiRl" he sang as his eyes were close.

We both cringed as he was singing our loud in the janitor room. I wonder if the walls are soundproof. I feel Bad if any one could hear him.

"jungkook stop moving"

"I dont wanna hear it, can we exchange place"

"are you serious, no! You're gonna expose us"

The book fell on Jungkooks head as it hit the ground, causing to make a loud thump!

The man stopped singing as he stared closely at the closet. He slowly dropped the hammer on the ground as he ran outside the janitor room and screamed.

Lisa and Jungkook stared at each other, their bodies were stuck together inside the closet and their faces were close together.

"jungkook, can you move a little bit" Lisa said as she tried to move her leg.

"yah Lisa I'm gonna fall!"

"ok I'm gonna be late for dancing class!" Lisa shouted. Tbh, jungkook did that on purpose so she wouldn't have to dance while wearing a shortest outfit. There were many guys there, he saw the way they looked at her legs and he dragged her here to stay in this situation.

He placed both his hands on her side. Lisa couldn't see what he was doing because it was dark but she knew what he was doing. He stared at her before getting his face closer to hers.

Lisa thought it was one of his prank to flick her forehead like before but he didn't stop moving forward until...

Their..

moment was ruined because someone walked in.

To Be Continued...