Spicy Ramen

Lisa covered his mouth so they wouldn't make a sound. There were 2 people who I assume are the students who walked in the janitor room.

"are you sure you wanna do this After-school? I'm afraid he will break your heart after dating your ex"

"no I am sure he won't, plus I've dated many people before"

"yes back then when you were a playgirl in 9th grade"

"so what?, I will just play with him, it's not like he'll know any way I've dated many people before and none of them denied me"

"what? I thought you liked him"

"uhmm correction, his body. I mean haven't you seen how hot he was in the dancing class with this veiny hands"

"bona, I thought you got over it"

"thoughts are mostly wrong, I'll just get him to like me so we can make out and I'll end up breaking up with him"

"are you serious!"

Lisa and Jungkook heard their whole conversations but couldn't see who it was because jungkook was blocking the view as he faced her.

He 'accidently' touched her hips, making Lisa startled as she looked at him. He removed her skirt as he replaced it with his jacket and tied it around her waist 'remember she still wore a black short pants inside'.

"jungkook! What are you doing!" Lisa whisper shouted.

"I told you I'll remove it when you don't remove it till now" he said. The jacket were a little longer than her skirt which covered up half of her thighs. She huffed frustatedly as she crossed her arms.

Soon the two girls walked out and closed the door behind them.

"Jungkook, I don't wanna stay here forever, so let's try and open up this closet!" Lisa said while hitting his chest.

"ok ok stop hitting me!" he said and soon opened the closet but Lisa's hair got stuck on his watch as he tried to open the closet.

"wait wait wait! My hair! Ow ow" Lisa was struggling to get her hair off as she held it.

"how did this happen" jungkook said as he tried to get her hair off.

"I don't know do something!" Lisa screamed. At this point she got frustrated and suffocated from the air in the room. She wanted to get out as soon as possible.

"ok umm" jungkook tried looking for something to cut it off.

"scissor, scissor!" he said when he found it on the shelf.

"wait! Don't cut too much" Lisa said.

"I won't, just stay still" he said as he tried to get her hair.

"there" he said, giving her her cutten hair.

"I said not too much!" Lisa said as she saw her hair cut.

"that's okay, it won't show" he shrugged.

"but.. Ughhh, what ever, I am out" she said as she pushed him away and walked out of the janitors room. No wonder how much classes did they skip.

Lisa walked out and saw everyone was out of their classes.

Guess dancing class finished. I skipped it because of that jerk! Ughh!

She walked to the cafeteria to look for her friends. She finally saw them as they waved their hands for her to see as she walked to them.

"hey guys"