Stupid thoughts

I was making my assignment in my room. It was 9:00 pm and when I got to the dorm, the first thing I did was laid in the bed with my eyes closed as I remembered my old childhood memory.

I wanted to make the assignment first but my body was too lazy to wake up. I found myself awake at 8:34 Pm as I made myself a ramen because my stomach was starving and I haven't eaten in the break time.

Now I was memorizing the meaning of the words for my 'simple' English test.

I was chewing my pencils eraser as I stared at my worksheet while tapping the paper with my fingers on the other hand.

My eyes got distracted as I saw a black figure in Jungkooks bedroom.

'oh that's Jungkook'. He wore a black sweat clothes, which made me not recognize him from his black hair as his back faced me.

He was taking his clothes out from his closet and placed it on his bed beside the window.

When he noticed me, I waved at him, he didn't respond with anything as he shut the curtain on my face!

What's wrong with him?! He started acting weird ever since lunch, now I'm serious for my question, is he in his man period? Do men's have there own period but in a different way?

Namjoons word popped in my head "don't mind him, he's just angry when he's jealous or... He's angry because that's how he is". So his anger tolerance is his problem. Why's he angry tho?

I shrugged the thought off and continued my studies. Well, I tried to but it keeps on my mind, and now my mind is distracted with the thought of him and his issue. Like why's it always me who cares for him but not him. He was annoyed when I smiled at Jhope oppa. Wait.

The realization hit me.

He was angry that I smiled because he was angry of something and he's angry because I'm happy and he's not?

Mystery solved.

_

_

_

Stupid kook! What did you do that for.

I mentally scolded myself after shutting the curtain on her face. I don't know why did I do that and what's happening with me?!

As I tried to sleep, the image of her sad, confused face showed up as her smile slowly disappeared.

Shit I'm feeling guilty.

Maybe I'll go apologize to her.. But no, I'm the principals son why should I apologize her? Last time I didn't apologize to her but she was fine with it.

But my heart still felt like apologizing to her while my mind is telling me not to do it.

I ran my hand to my hair as I messed it up. Should I call her? I added my number on her phone. Good thing.

Right call her you idiot. Or just chat, or should I facetime her? Which one is she comfortable with. Should I go to her and apologize to her in front of her? There are many ways to communicate others and idk why am I not using any of them instead of overthinking.

I went to the contact icon as I searched for her name 'my baby doll'

I was contemplating whether I should call her or text her instead.

Just call her you dumbass, you're wasting your time overthinking over nothing

But no if you call her she might hang up on you

But what if she didn't?

You're dumb, she must've been thinking 'what the fuck is wrong with him'

No no no! That's just a thoughts, go on kook.

"hello?" I got startled when I heard her voice from my phone. That's when I realize, I accidently touched the call button for her number.

"jungkook? How did you get my number" I heard her voice said.

Oh Shit now she'll think I'm stalking her and shit. Should I pretend like this never happened? Or-

"is anyone hearing me?" she said, she haven't heard a single ever since 'your kookie' called. And she knew this was none other than his nickname. Why's he calling me when he's not gonna answer?

Jungkook was about to say something when she hanged up already. He paused as his hand was now clenched hardly on the phone as he threw it on the wall as it landed on the bed.

He ran his hand on his face while rubbing his face frustratedly. He looked back at his phone as he got worried and picked it up to check if there were any damages on the phone. Luckily, there wasn't.

He threw it back at the bed again as he peaked through the curtain, and saw her room was dark already. So she was sleeping now.

Fine this will feel like the first time I've ever done but I'm apologizing to her tomorrow morning at school.

A laid in the bed as I let my thoughts rummage my head until I fell asleep.

To Be Continued...