Exposed

They both stared at each other in shock. Jungkook was standing in front of the door while looking at the pictures she was holding and looked back at her.

Her face was enraging that she could burst out any second. She shut her eyes in a way to calm herself down and breathed slowly while putting her lips in a thin line before opening her eyes.

"jungkook, why do you have these pictures of me" she said while clenching her hand on the picture she was holding.

"Lisa... I-" he didn't know what to say as her hand made a contact with his face.

"you're sick! Were you stalking me the whole time!?!" Lisa shouted at him. She was infuriating ever since he stole her first kiss, turns out he has more dirty secrets behind him.

"look Lisa let me explain-" he reached our for her hand, but she jerked it away and pointed her index finger "don't ever touch me! Is there other thing you've been keeping from me? From the first day of school you've been nothing to me but a disgusting jerk! Get lost!" Lisa said as she walked past him.

Seeing his face makes her sick as she pushed him to the door and walked out. Her tears started to drop as she was walking in the hall.

"Lisa?" Jhope appeared in the hall and stopped her.

"Lisa what's wrong? Did-" he couldn't finish his sentence when Lisa grabbed his hand and pushed him hardly on the wall and kept walking.

"geez woman" he muttered.

"yah Lisa wait!" jungkook was running after her as Lisa ran faster. Fortunately, he was faster than her as he grabbed her hand.

"Jungkook leave me alone!" lisa said. While trying to get his hand off her grip.

"no Lisa! You're not leaving in this late night" he shouted at her.

"are you serious right now!? After what you've done, you still have the audacity to shout at me?! Don't you get mad for your dirty doing! I should be the one who's mad at you for capturing my photos that shouldn't be seen ever! So go Fuck off!" Lisa shouted at him while trying to get off his grip.

"language doll. You can't be mad at me for doing a simple thing" he said. Lisa raised her eye brows at him before speaking.

"you think this is simple? Stalking others and capturing nude photos of them or searching some informations of my background sounds simple to you? Have you lost your mind? If you think that's simple then you must've done something more disturbing than what you've done to me" Lisa said.

"that can never be any right. Also, I'm not the one who did it all. I asked my friends help to search for your background, I also placed a chip on your shirt that time when we were inside the closet and I took most photos of you when you haven't noticed me, be thankful I was the one who did it, not my friends" he admitted it. Doesn't he feel ashamed or guilty? He said it confidently without stuttering.

She kept trying to swing her hand, in attempt to get off his grip, but he only held it tighter while not breaking contacts with her.

That's it.

She kneed him in his manhood, in which he groaned in pain, Lisa escaped from his hold.

She finally got out and felt the cold air on herself. That's when she realized she was sweating from her jacket, as she took it off. She thought he might of touched her jacket too. She threw it away while dialing someone on her phone.

But there was no signal. She cursed as she closed her phone. Now who's she supposed to go with?

"yoo girl" she heard a familiar voice behind her, and saw seulgi standing behind her.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"um seulgi, please, take me back to my dorm" Lisa pleaded her.

"of course, I was about to leave too" she said as she sat on a motor, which she assumed was hers.

"sit in the back" she said while patting the backseat. Lisa sat fast because she wanted to leave as soon as possible. Then seulgi started the motor.

.

.

As soon as she reached home, the dorm was silent. She thought they were all sleeping as she walked to her room and dialed her mom's number.

"Lisa?" her mom said.

"mom! Hi mom I miss you so much can we please get back to Thailand? I miss everyone I miss you and bam bam I miss ten I miss Jackson also-"

"woah Lisa sweetie calm down. First, how are you doing in there?" her mom asked.

"Bad, that's why can we get back to my country? I wanna see you and my old friends, I miss them" Lisa said.

"Awe sweetie you missed us already? I wish I can but now I'm on a business trip in Australia." she said guilty.

"o- oh when did you leave?" Lisa asked.

"4 days ago, I'm sorry for not telling you this but it was my dream collaboration" she said.

"no no its fine, then after you're back, can we go back to Thailand?" Lisa asked.

"why? Is there something bothering you here?" her mom asked worriedly.

"yes, that's why I want to go. But it's fine, we can go later if you can't come now" Lisa said.

"are you sure? My business trip is for 2 month or more. The actors for the new movie kept laughing in every scene" she said. My mom is working as the director and so far, 3 of her movies are a success. She is famous but not that much. I'm only an internet famous, my instagram has about 45.2k followers because some of them recognize me as her daughter.

"oh that's happens, well okay I have to to go now, take care" her mom said.

"you too, bye" Lisa said and hanged up.

Guess I have to wait for the next 2 months.

To Be Continued...