Partners

The next day, Jungkook was munching a jam sandwich while looking outside the window.

"but I just taught you this! What's 6x3?!" Namjoon hyung came out of the room with jimin.

"I don't know man-"

"6x3!"

"I don't-"

6x3!"

"I don't know!!" Jimin yelled at him. Namjoon looked at him disappointedly while shaking his head "Jimin, you got no jams". Jimin ignored him as he sat down on the kitchen.

"what's up maknae" he said while spreading the nutella on the bread.

"the sky" he answered.

"aigh, can't you take my words seriously!?"

"I did, you asked what's up, what's other than a sky, a spaceship?" Jungkook said. Jimin sighed before eating his nutella sandwich.

(because he got no jams 😂)

Soon, jin and taehyung got out while arguing about something.

"how can a whale breathe underwater? That's why it goes up to breath from the air" Jin said. They both sat down on the kitchen table before taehyung muttered something lowly.

"Ye, from your butthole" jin smacked his head hardly with the spatula he brought from god knows where. We all flinched from the hard smack noise.

"oww, hyung what the heck!" taehyung said while rubbing his head.

"that's what you get for big mouthing your hyung" he said before placing the spatula beside him as he ate his ramen.

Soon Jhope and Suga hyung came out. Suga laid on the couch on his stomach as soon as he got out.

"aish this hyung" Jhope said before sitting on the chair.

"sometimes old things never change" Namjoon said before sipping his mug of coffee.

"I heard y'all" Suga said lazily.

"I hear you too" taehyung said while flashing him a box smile before taking a bite of his toast.

After the breakfast, they were walking together in the school hall, as everyone started to walk away from them.

Jin smirked proudly as we continued to walk to our locker.

After Jungkook opened the locker, he looked at her locker and saw his beautiful girl as she was opening her locker.

She took a book from her locker and was about to close it, when she saw Jungkook from his locker, looking at her with his eyes shined.

When she caught him, he unconsciously smiled, as she smiled back. She suddenly remembered about yesterday, she looked away and hid her face in the locker, she knew she was blushing hard.

After 7 seconds, she leaned back from her locker as she closed it. When she looked around, he was already behind her.

She flinched as her back hit the locker. Now everyone was in their classes, except them.

They were both staring at each other, while thinking of what to say as Lisa looked on the floor while drawing a line on the floor with her shoes.

"I lost my skirt that time we were on the janitor room" Lisa said after looking at him.

"oh, is that so?" he asked while smiling with a half smirk.

"yeah, and your jacket" she said while taking it off her bag as she handed him.