Friends?

"lisaaa Lisa wake up you're late for sc-" rose stopped as she saw her sleeping with someone.

She walked closer to check who it was, John cook? She was surprised he was here as they were both asleep while hugging each other.

'yes my ship is sailing!' she smiled mischievously as she took out her phone. She took a picture of them, but the camera accidently opened a flash light.

'oh Shit'

Lisa blinked while looking around her. Jungkook soon woke up as he rubbed his eyes and looked at her, but she doesn't seem to notice him.

"what was that?" Lisa asked as she saw Rose.

"i- I opened, the curtain yes I opened the curtain and mann it was too bright" Rose while expressing her words.

"oo when are you gonna tell me that you guys are dating" Rose said while crossing her arms as she stared at both. Lisa's eye brows furrowed as she looked confused  before looking at her right, and saw he was looking at her with the sleepy.

'so this wasn't a dream, I kissed him for real!' Lisa didn't realize she said her thoughts out loud.

"you what?!" Rose asked shocking expression, but she regained her conscious as she said "oh I mean, too guys are dating so it's normal to kiss" she said while shrugging it off.

"what? We're not dating" Lisa said as she got out. "ouch" Jungkook said while holding his left chest and showing a hurt expression.

"so what are you, friends with benefit?" Rose asked.

"what no! We're just friends!" Lisa said. Jungkook scoffed.

"I see" Rose said while making this creepy smirk face before leaving.

"so we're just friends huh" Jungkook said after she left.

"what do you think? Now stop thinking and get ready" Lisa said in attempt to avoid him from saying anything she doesn't wanna hear about. Are we really friends with benefits tho? Does he see me that way.

"ok, can I use your bathroom" he asked.

"no, use our guest bathroom outside"

"but this bathroom is near" he said.

"fine, don't hold my stuff you moron" Lisa said before walking out of the room.

She saw her roommates finish eating as they got up.

"so, I heard your boyfriend is still here" Jennie said.

"he's not my boyfriend!" Lisa said frustratedly. Why is everyone constantly teasing me?!

"you both like each other anyway" she said while grabbing her bag.

"no, we don't" Lisa said.

"who are you trying to fool lis? I study psychology facts, you guys definitely like each other" Jennie said. At least maybe I'm the one who likes him. If guys like me they will be the first one to propose me. And he didn't.

I walked to my room, just to find him checking inside my closet. When he noticed me, he casually said "oh hi Lisa".

"what are you doing? Yah, I said not to look inside my closet!" she said as she covered her closet with herself.

"geez woman, I made you watch my boxers in my drawer and you won't let me see your panties color" he said. Lisa crossed her arms as she looked down, hiding her red face.

"aigh stop hiding your face, you look cute when you blush" he said while pinching her cheek as he grinned.

"stop" she said while removing his hand.

"okay okay" he said and was about to leave her room, when he walked backward as he looked at her.

Lisa slowly looked up and saw him standing there, "what?" she asked.

"let's hang out after school, I wanna show you a nice place" he said. Lisa didn't know whether to go or not. Last time, it didn't go well.

She nodded even though she was unsure. He flashed her his bunny smile before walking out of her room, but when he opened the door. Something fell on him as he fell on his back.

"ouch" "Rose get off me!" "ow ow my hair, you're stepping on it with your hand, look!" "eesh stop shouting at my ear!".

"were you guys eavesdropping to us?! I thought you guys went already" Lisa asked them in disbelief.

"why? Are you planning to stay here with him as you both have s-"

"be quite" "no unnie not to this point" Rose and Jennie said while she sighed.

"were going now" Lisa said while grabbing her bag.

"have you heard, there's a new student, she just transferred today and I saw her"

"right? She looked so pretty omg I think I'm gay!"

"yeah, did you see her curves, like omg her body is goal!"

Lisa overheard someones conversations as she closed her locker. She was curious who that girl was and how pretty she was. Ever since she came to this school, everyone, I mean by everyone looked pretty handsome or attractive, she felt like the only one who looked like a potato in here.

As she walked in the hall, she saw Jungkook in the locker, talking with a girl as they both laughed about something. When he noticed me he dragged me to them "oh and this is Lisa, my friend" he introduced her to a girl.

"ohh, you're Lisa? Nice to meet you" she said while smiling fakely, Lisa could tell how fake her smile was. She only nodded without smiling back, her fake smile turned more faker.

"she's the new student here." jungkook said.

"yes, I'm Nancy" she said. Lisa nodded "nice to meet you, I'll go to the bathroom" Lisa said before walking away. No way that girl is pretty, but she seemed like the type of sluts, like who wears a mini skirt with a bra tank top to school?! She wore the boldest make up to school, as if she's going out clubbing.

She washed her hand as she heard the bathroom door opening, Nancy walked in while smirking to Lisa as she walked to her.

'whats wrong with her face this time?'

"so you're his friend? He seemed to talk a lot about you" she said while eyeing her in disgusts.

"okay? What's with the dirty look" Lisa asked while looking at her blankly.

"awe I didn't know an innocent looking girl will have a dirty side of her, just like yourself" she said while cringing at her.

Lisa nodded before taking a step in the front "that's probably because you hide your dirty personality with your fake face" Lisa said. Nancy's face changed as she looked at her dangerously.

"what did you say about me?" she asked as a threat, Lisa didn't seem scared from her as she continued "what? You're deaf too?" she asked.

Nancy couldn't maintain her anger as she pulled her hair while slamming Lisa's face on the floor. Lisa screamed for a second before kicking Nancy's leg, causing her to fall on the floor with her high heels.

Lisa didn't wanna continue the fight as she got out of the bathroom. She got inside the class, as they all looked at her with a terrified look. She looked like she was being chased by a zombie.

On the other hand, Lisa thought 'why's everyone looking at me like that?'

She was about to walk to her desk when the teacher said something.

"Lisa, why's your nose bleeding?" she asked worriedly. Lisa touched her buttom nose, as she looked to find a red blood spot on her finger.

"oh, I am" she said. She felt dizzy as she fainted, but she felt someone hold her before she could fall on the floor.

To Be Continued...