Jerk

We all walked in, and saw that the class started as the whole student focused on writing. Then their attention turned to us.

"seulgi, you're late again" Teacher said disappointedly as she placed her hand on her hip.

"I showed them their class, your welcome" she said as she walked to her seat.

"you both are new students, you're both beautiful like the others. Introduce yourselves" she said.

"hi I'm Lisa Manoban, I'm from Thailand. I'm 18 years old, I like dancing and cooking" Lisa said. She kept on pausing she was thinking to what she was supposed to say.

"interesting, next is the red head" the teacher said.

"I'm Park chaeyoung, call me Rose, I'm 18 years old, I like singing and dancing, also my red hair isn't natural" Rose said.

"tsk, obviously" one of the girl said while some laughed. Rose took a step back and Lisa side hugged her as she rubbed her shoulder.

"ok, Rose, take your seat beside the window over there. And Lisa, hmm go sit beside Jungkook" the teacher said.

A name perked her ear. "Jung what Now?" Lisa asked the teacher. She pointed to him in the back seat, and saw him smirking at her. She gulped before walking there.

She was gonna sit on the chair, when he pulled it away, making her fall down. The whole class started to laugh at her.

She glared at him before pulling the chair harshly and sat on it. She was too sensitive. If anything hurted her even a simple critism, she could cry in front of him. But she kept her feelings inside.

"class stop! Focus on the board" the teacher said while slapping the desk hard, grabbing their attentions to her

In the middle of the class, Jungkook would annoy her by taping her shoulder nonstop, and trying to talk to her and poking her ticklish stomach part. She completely ignored him as she pretend to either write something or listen to the teacher.

"yah. You nerd" Jungkook said as he tapped her shoulder. Lisa looked frustrated and looked up, trying not to tear up, whenever she gets annoyed, she would tear up but not cry. She looked at him and he flicked her forehead.

"loser, get ready for lunch" he said. Lisa looked away as her hand clenched on the paper hardly.

"Lisa, the board is here, not in his face" the teacher said. She looked back and saw herself looking at one of the guy, who she guessed was the part of the Bad boys group as he glared at her. She read his name tag: 'Kim taehyung'.

She looked away and looked at the board. Seriously. Is this how I will spend my first day of school! I change my mind, I hate this school!

The bell was heard "class dismiss" the teacher said as she grabbed her stuff while stuffing a donut in her mouth as run outside.

Lisa was gonna go to Rose when a hand grabbed her as it dragged her somewhere.

"w- wait J- jungkook what are you doing!" she saw him dragging her in the janitor closet and locked the door.

"what the heck! Open the door!" Lisa said as she walked to it, but Jungkook took the key as he raised it up.

"try to grab it" he said teasingly.

"are you serious! Give me the key it's hot here!" she said as she tried to reach up and he walked back but his back hit the table behind him.

Lisa tried to grab it as her body got closer to his and he kept raising the key on top.

"cmon shorty, come get it" he teased her, this time, Lisa got angry as she grabbed his neck and tried to grab the key, while Jungkook fell and sat on the table. Lisa's legs were on his waist as she didn't notice it while she was busy trying to grab the key. He almost fell on his side so he grabbed her waist with the other hand.

"jungkook~ please open the door" Lisa said as she pouted.

"stop pouting, it'll make it worst with this situation" Jungkook said. She noticed him sweating much while panting. Her eyes went down and saw their position. She immediately blushed as she let go.

"can you-"

"I'm not done with you" he said as he placed the key on the table and went to her. She slowly walked back but her back hit the wall. She was gonna walk to the other side when he placed his hands on her sides, trapping her in between him.

She saw him getting his face closer to hers, she didn't know what he was doing, he opened his eyes and saw her reaction, and thought it was funny before flicking her forehead.

"oww" lisa held her forehead. This time he hit her harder than before.

"tsk, stupid, what did you thought I was gonna do?" he said as he messed her hair.

"yah I spent my time making it!" she said to him as she held her hair.

"why would you if you knew it will be ruined?" he asked. The next thing the did made her jump from her place. He squeezed her thighs hard as she bit her lips trying to keep her pain in.

"why would you wear this ridiculous short skirt, it looks ugly on you" he said. He ripped the hem of her shirt, exposing her bare stomach.

"this shirt doesn't fit your skin, why are you wearing it?" he said. Every words stabbed her heart like a knife. She spent her time dressing for her first day of school, and all she got was a critism from him. Her eyes got teary as she bit her lip.

"what? Are you gonna cry now like a crybaby. Where's the wrong in my words, it's true anyway, you look like a slut" he said, and this was her last straw as she slapped him hard.

"who are you to judge?! What do you want from me?! What did I do for you to hate me much?! Leave me alone I hate you!" Lisa said as she pushed him while grabbing the key and unlocking the door. She walked out and breathed harder. The air was suffocating in there. She went to the bathroom and washed her face.

She saw Rose entering and she noticed her. "girl I was looking for you the whole time! Where were you? The break is almost over" Rose said. She noticed her eyes were puffy. She held her face before speaking "what happened? Why are you crying?" she asked.

"nothing, it's just stupid" Lisa said while drying her face with a toilet paper.

"are you sure? Nothing personal?" she asked and Lisa shook her head.

"ok then, have you ate yet?" Rose asked and Lisa shook her head again.

"ok, let's eat quick. Here's my homemade sandwhich" Rose handed her a pack of fruit sandwhich.

"thankyou so much Rose" Lisa said as she started eating with her.

To Be Continued...