Escape Detention

After school, Lisa stayed in detention room alone. Jungkook hasn't arrived yet for about 13 minutes.

Soon, the teacher came, bald head, looking grumpy and angry as he sat in the chair heavily.

Lisa cringed a little bit as she looked down at the table.

"what was that?!" the teacher asked angrily as he stared at her. Lisa jumped from his voice before raising her hands "nothing, I just-"

"heads down, now!" he said while pointing down.

"what? But-"

"now!!" Lisa placed her head on the table and soon heard the door opened, she looked up and saw it was Jungkook, while panting as he stood in front of the door. She suddenly thought about the kiss as she gulped her saliva that was watering.

"young man you are late, go sit!" the teacher shouted at him. He rolled his eyes before sitting next to her as he saw her heads on the table while looking at him.

"both of you heads down and stop staring at each other!" the teacher yelled angrily. Jungkook didn't seem to be scared at him as he placed his legs on the table while crossing it.

"well you can't demand me, I'm your boss's son" he said while crossing his arms. By now the teacher was too angry as his hands clenched while his face was red.

"I'm sorry did I fluster you?" jungkook asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"you shut your mouth ehm- ugly boy! I'll give you both 5 more hours of detention!" he said while gritting his teeth.

"that's a first impression" jungkook muttered which Lisa could hear.

"wait why do I get 5 hours of detention?" she asked confusingly.

"because I told you to put your head down, since before and you didn't listen!" he shouted at her. She rolled her eyes while laying in the chair as she crossed her hands.

A phone call was heard from the teachers phone, as his mood immediately changed to a happy beast as he answered it "yes sweetie, awe how's my baby doing? No I-"

"Mr. Lee, no phone calls are allowed in detention you know?" Jungkook said as he smirked.

His face changed as he looked at him "ehm yes sweetie.. haha be right back" he said and muted the phone call.

"I'm leaving. You two are giving me a headache." he said as he stood up. Lisa smiled while rolling her eye as she could hear jungkook laughing silently to the teacher who's being a pain in the ass.

"if I get back in here, I expect your heads to be in the table" the teacher said.

"and If we didn't?" jungkook asked, lisa hit his thigh under the table, telling him to stop or they'll get in trouble again.

"just- ugh oh hi baby.. Yes" the teacher said as he walked out.

"now we're alone again" jungkook said after he left.

"let's just put our heads down" Lisa said while putting her head on the table.

"pfft what are we a kid to do this?" he said but Lisa ignored him.

"I see you're scared of the teacher"

"I'm not I don't wanna get in trouble, plus, I haven't my friends roommate yet and I was supposed to see them today, but guess what? I got extra detention!" she said while hitting the desk hard.

"that's what you're worried about? Tomorrow is Saturday so you can see them tomorrow" he said. Lisa only huffed while holding her head in the table.

"you still have to return my boxer" he added. Lisa looked at him in annoyance as she turned around.

"tomorrow is Saturday, so I can give it to you tomorrow" she copied his first sentence while moving her head side to side.

"nope today is it" he said before standing up.

"where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"checking If the teacher is out" he said while looking at the door window.

"why? Where are you going"

"shh stay quite. Come" he said while still peeking at the door window. Lisa rolled her eyes before standing up, making her way to him.

"okayy?? so-" jungkook placed his hands on her mouth before she could continue.

"are you serious Lisa! Do you want us to get caught!" jungkook whisper shouted to her while still covering her mouth.

She hit his hand that was on her mouth while saying something as he removed his hand from her mouth.

"follow me and stay quite" he said and placed his finger in his mouth as a silence.

He walked out slowly, followed by Lisa who was behind him as they passed some empty classes in the dark hallway.

"yes yes, but now I have to go, these kids are in detention class and I have to take care of them" they both heard a voice in the last hallway as they looked at each other before starting to run back while holding hands.

Lisa was about to enter detention class, when Jungkook pulled her hand as he dragged her to another hall while running.

"Jungkook no! We should get back!" Lisa whisper shouted as she tried to remove her hands from his, but he only griped her hand tighter.

"no! If we get back, he'll be there already and he'll see us leaving" he said as he continued running.

"KIDS! WHERE ARE YOU!" a voice shouted and they knew it was Mr. Lee,  they sped their running speed while passing the lockers.

They saw a school janitor, as he was moping the floor, not noticing them. Jungkook walked on the side while holding her hand as they started walking.

"LISA, JUNGKOOK! I swear you're in big trouble if I see you!" Mr. Lee shouted from a different hall.

Jungkook finally reached outside the school as he started the motor. He gave the helmet to Lisa before saying "wear this".

Lisa didn't wanna go with him but she knew she had no time until the teacher sees her. She took the helmet while sitting behind him as she wore it before holding his waist.

"hold tighter" he said. Lisa mentally rolled her eyes as she hugged him tighter, before he started to move the motor.

Good thing she wasn't wearing a skirt today. She could feel cold air on her skin as he speeded the motor faster.

"jungkook, where are we going?" Lisa asked in a higher voice.

"you'll see" he answered.

To Be continued...