Caught

After 5 minutes of a ride, jungkook parked his motor in front of the place that looked dark. "Jungkook, what's this place" Lisa asked while eyeing the building.

"come" he said while getting off the motor. Lisa took off the helmet and placed it in front of the motoras and got off.

Jungkook held her back as they both got in, inside looked like a bar place but more than a bar. There was a chess game with a couch on the side, and a bar stand in the end with some chairs.

The place looked familiar to her, she always watched some movies of mafia where they will stay in a place like this on their free time, or when the enemies are competing against each other, which didn't end well.

She saw one of them walked to them, he looked familiar too ... Wtf..!

"yo Jungkook" the man said while high fiving him.

"hey hyung"

"woah you got yourself a girl" he said with a surprise look as he sipped something. Lisa felt uncomfortable because this place were filled with guys.

"so what are you doing here with your girl" he said. Ok. Not his girl! Jungkook didn't seem to be bothered with his word as he spoke "we escaped detention" jungkook said.

"interesting... So you're one of the Bad girls? You don't look Bad" he said.

"no I'm not, I just got myself in detention because it looks fun there" she said with sarcasm.

"mhm I like that. You might recognize me from Y.BH.G high school, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm Jhope" he said while giving her a heart shaped smile after introducing his self.

HOW COULD HE BE SO CUTE BUT BAD AT THE SAME!!

Lisa gave him her sweet smile before introducing herself "yo yo yo I'm.. Lalalisa mano o ban ban" she said, trying to sound fun, but instead he gave her an awkward smile as he walked. Kill me please.

"just simply say you're pranpriya manoban, no need to be awkward around him" Jungkook said as he walked somewhere.

"I didn't wanna be awkward, I just wanted to be friendly. And stop calling me by my real name" Lisa said while following him in the stairs. Where's he going?

"so Lisa isn't your real name?" he asked not like a question.

"it is, I mean don't say my Thai name" she said.

"where are we going?" Lisa asked. The stairs were dark and cold. They finally reached the end of the stairs and saw a long hallway.

"I'll introduce you to some friends" he said as he opened one of the door, and saw many people inside. There were about 5 women's and more men's as they were all laughing while a guy was saying something.

They finally noticed us and one by one, they greeted us differently.

"jungkook?"

"oh hi"

"hi"

"wassuuuup-"

"YOOOOO"

"ugh shut up"

"hey"

"hii!!"

"sup"

"bye"

They all were greeting us friendly as they smiled at us. Maybe they aren't that Bad.

Lisa flashed them a sweet smile as she walked in with jungkook. He went to his friends and started to talk with them.

"hi! Are you new to this place?" one girl came to her as she sat down.

"yes, the place looks..-"

"scary? Dark? Funky? Cool, awesome? What, what what?" the girl said fast. Lisa froze while looking at her weirdly. She was funny tho.

"haha sorry, you can speak" the girl said.

"okay, the place is kinda chilling" Lisa said while scratching her arm.

"well that's good, this place isn't that scary when you get used to it, so, you can come anytime you want" she said and gave her a sweet smile before walking away. Okay..

Lisa looked around and tried to look for Jungkook, but he was no where to be seen. She stood up from the ground and was gonna walk outside, when someone stopped.

He took her hand and flipped her around while pushing her on the wall as he placed his hand on one side. Everything happened quick.

She knows this face. It was Kim taehyung. He was observing her face before speaking in a deep voice "what are you doing here?" he said.

"um Jungkook- k brought me here" she said while looking at his, trying to read his unreadable expression.

"why are you here" she asked a question trying not to be awkward with him.

"that's my leader's place, you should leave" he said and moved away.

"w- wait is there a bathroom" Lisa asked, she was holding it since she came.

"go to right side, you'll find it" he said before leaving. What a snob.

Lisa walked out of the door and went on the right side, she saw 2 doors with no signs written on it. Which one is the girl's bathroom?

I ended up walking to one of the doors and opened  it, only to see a dark room but only one lava lamp opened, to fill up the dark rooms.

I saw there were pictures hanging in the walls and in the table, maps with pen lining and cameras on the shelf.

I knew it wasn't my business to check on them, but some photos caught my eyes. I didn't know if I was seeing right. As I got closer, I could see the pictures clear in the wall.

As I grab one of them, my heart stopped.

It was the picture of me while changing in my room.

My eyes started to wander to the other photos as I took 3 of them, these were a photos of me in the school while walking in the hall.

And the other was my childhood photo, and the third one was the photo of me and bam bam.

What the fuck is this!

Just then, a door opened behind me, as I turned around. I saw Jungkook looking at me in shocked expression.

To Be Continued

To Be Continued...