6

Y/N POV

We drove back to my house in a comfortable silence. I was feeling kind of nervous about the night ahead of us.

What if Angelina didn't like the food? What if she doesn't like my house? What if she wants to leave!?

My anxiety made me begin to question my decision, but one glance at the actress next to me and I pushed my fears aside. I was not about to let my head get in the way of having a great night with this goddess.

A few minutes later I pulled into my driveway. The gate opened as I entered my property. I drove towards my 2 car garage and used the remote to open it before parking inside. I got out of my car and jogged over to Angelina's side to open the door for her. I held out my hand and she took it  as I helped her out of the vehicle. 

"Why thank you." She said, her beautiful smile present on her perfect face. I smiled back. "You are so very welcome. Shall we?" I held out my arm for her and she took it, giggling as I shut the car door and lead her inside my house through the garage as the large door shut.

I hit the light switch and immediately the living room, entry way, hallways, and kitchen lit up. Thankfully I was by no means a messy person so I didn't need to worry about my house looking like a shit hole.

"Woah." Angelina said as she looked around. "Want a tour?" 

"Please." I smiled and showed her around my house. It wasn't huge. I didn't like living in giant houses when I'm the only one there. It was a comfortable two story home with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large front and backyard with a pool, home gym, mini car shop and a movie room. 

Your entry way:

Your Living Room:

Your Living Room:

Your kitchen: