10

Y/N POV

After I arrived home I unpacked my gym bag and stripped off my workout clothes, throwing them in the washer.

I turned on my shower and made sure the water was hot before climbing in. The water hit my back first and I sighed as it relaxed my stiff muscles. Nothing beats a shower after a hard workout. 

I grabbed some shampoo and began to wash my hair. I winced as some soap ran down my face and into my cut.

"Shit." I had forgotten to take the bandage off. I gently pulled it off and threw it over the shower door and onto the floor. 

I'll throw it away once I'm done.

I leaned my head back and washed the soap out of my hair, being careful of my cut and nose.

I washed my body and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. 

I styled my hair and carefully applied some skin moisturizer.

I made sure to throw away the bandage on the floor before walking into my room to pick out my outfit. 

I pulled on some boxers and a sports bra. I searched through my many drawers of clothes before pulling out some red joggers. I decided on a plain white t-shirt and a black crew neck over it.

I pulled on my red Jordans and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone

I came downstairs and heard the doorbell ring. My phone vibrated, signaling I got a text.

I grinned when I read it.

Angelina: Get your cute butt out here.

Y/N: On my way ;)

I slipped my phone into my pocket and unlocked the door. 

"Well hello there." I said, crossing my arms and leaning my shoulder against the doorway with a smirk. 

I looked Angelina up and down, admiring her beauty. 

"You look beautiful, as always." 

Angelina blushed and smiled. "You're not so bad yourself. Ready?"

I returned the her smile and nodded, stepping from the doorway to close and lock my front door.

I followed Angelina to her car and was surprised when she opened my door for me. I look at her incredulously. 

"What? You can't always be the gentlewoman." She said, a smirk on her face.

I sent her a lopsided grin and leaned over, kissing her cheek. She winked at me as I set down in the passenger seat.

The actress made sure I was comfortable before closing the door and walking to the drivers side.

"Thanks for picking me up." I said as she pull out of my driveway and drove to her house.

She glanced over at me. "Well I'm not going to let you drive with a swelling eye."

I chuckled and looked out the window, enjoying the LA view. The sun would be going down in about two hours.

Around 10 minutes later the car slowed as we arrived at Angelina's house.

Before I could even unbuckle my seat belt Angelina was already opening my door. 

I smiled at her. "Why thank you." 

I unbuckled my seat belt and took Angelina's outstretched hand. I climb out of the car and closed the door behind me. I looked back to see Angelina looking at me, wide eyed.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked, puzzled. 

"Where's your bandage?" Angelina asked, her eyes narrowed as she looked at my face.

"What?" I asked, completely confused.

"The bandage that Ashlyn put on your cut earlier? What happened to it?"

It clicked in my head and I suddenly understood what she was talking about.

"I had to take it off to shower. I guess I forgot to put another one on. Why? Is it bleeding?"

I immediately brought my hand up to touch the cut but the shorter woman slapped my hand away. "Don't poke it! We need to clean and re bandage it! Come on." Angelina grabbed my hand and dragged me to her house. 

After she closed and locked the front door, she lead me to one of the bathrooms. 

"Sit on the counter." She said, her voice kind of stern. I furrowed my eyebrows, then winced at the pain I felt. I didn't really understand her change of mood but I was too scared to say anything. 

I though it was best to just suck it up and shut my face and just listen to her. I do have to admit, this Angelina was hot.

I did what she asked and hopped up onto the large marble counter, next to the sink. Angelina grabbed the first aid kit from the medicine cabinet and pulled out anti-bacterial cream, gauze, scissors, and tape. 

I started drumming my fingers on my leg. "Sit still." Angelina ordered. I immediately froze. My dick twitched in my pants. Now is not the time to get turned on, but I honestly couldn't help it.

I watched Angelina wash her hands before applying some of the cream to the gauze. She stepped close to me, gauze and tape in hand. 

"Open your legs." My eyes widened. "Uh w-what..?"

"Open your legs."

My heart started to beat a little faster. I don't know if it was from nerves, arousal, or anticipation. Maybe all three.

Nevertheless, I did as she said and she stepped in between my legs, out centers just inches apart. Even sitting down and her standing I was still a few inches taller then her. 

Angelina reached up and tenderly pressed the gauze to my cut. She held it there with on hand while leaning over my lap to grab the tape and scissors from the counter next to me. I rested my hands on her hips and held her so she was stable.

"Hold this." She said, gesturing to the gauze. I took one of my hands off her waist to hold the gauze to my face. 

The green eyed woman cut four pieces of tape and gingerly taped the gauze to my face. My hand came back to rest on her hips.

We looked into each others eyes. I could feel the tension building.

"Thank you." I rasped, my voice hoarse from not talking for a few minutes. The brunette smiled. "Cmere." She whispered, taking a step closer so her waist was pressed against the counter top between my legs. She moved her hands up to cup my face, her touch light as a feather. 

Her hands went to the back of my head and played with the baby hairs on my neck. Just when I thought we would kiss, she stood on her tippy toes and pressed a kiss just above the bandage.

Then, she shifted so she was no longer on her tippy toes. She looked up into my eyes, an adoring look in her own. I smile and she did the same, before gently kissing my bruised and slightly swollen nose.

"All better." I joked, remembering how my mother used to kiss my injuries better. 

Angelina smiled. "Come on, let's go eat some dinner."