JanelleRevaille's Note

Disclaimer:

This novel is purely fiction and is heavily inspired by korean transmigration webtoons.

The reason why I decided to write this story is because I was so frustrated that most of the webtoons I've read are still on-going. And their update takes forever (funny because my stories take forever to update and one day you'll notice that I already took them down (ʘᴗʘ✿)). And sometimes, things don't go the way I wanted it to be. So, yeah, I decided to write Henrietta's Self-saving to create my own version of the webtoons I've read and how I would like them to end if I were to write the plot.

WARNING!

Please beware of typographical and grammatical errors. I am notorious for not revising and editing my stories. I don't write on a piece of paper then encode it. Everything goes directly to my phone lol. I’m also free-writing, there may be chapters that are longer than the others depending on my mood or on how I want to end that chapter. And yeah, there's a lot of english in the chapters. So, you'll probably ask, bakit 'di nalang in-english lahat? My answer to that is, I'm in the middle of being comfortable with using the english language at the same time, not. As much as I wanted to write the whole novel in english, hindi pa gano'n kaayos english grammar ko at 'di pa masyadong malawak vocabulary ko. Kaya kailangan pa rin ng tulong mula sa wikang aking kinagisnan. So please bear with me.

Anyway, enjoy! Happy reading! Huzzah!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Edit: The story ended up being written in english. (;;;・_・)

Add me on Facebook— Janelle Revaille (the one with Taylor Swift as the profile picture 💛💛)
Follow me on twitter — JRevaille
You can also check out my instagram — cucumber_bro, I post illustrations of my novels there.