Chapter 22 - Wei Family's Daily Life

Wei TianYi was exhausted. He really screamed his throat sore.

WeiXi felt that this man was really weird. The biggest feeling he got since coming to the Wei family's house was that this little unfortunate spirit's father was very abnormal. His voice often gets very loud when talking, like he's afraid that other people can't hear him. Perhaps his brain isn't good enough to use. He often likes to say nonsense too, like the gobbledygook he was shouting just now. In addition, although this man is fated for a long life, his body seems to teeter on the edge of fainting quite often. This kind of sect member, if it wasn't for the sake of that unfortunate little spirit, he wouldn't have even accepted him.

However, after being here so long, he has already become accustomed to this man's ramblings, so it was easy for him to simply ignore it. He took the two disciples into the room without even a glance to Wei TianYi.

"You sonuvabitch! Stop right there! Did you even hear what I said!" Wei TianYi was completely cast aside, the veins on his forehead were throbbing, his whole body felt like it was going to explode where he stood. He completely forgot the lesson from the other day and raised his arm to attack.

WeiXi looked at his actions like they were a joke. He leisurely watched the raised arm come down on him, thinking if this person always had this much energy, then it'd probably be a good idea to remove his arms and legs.

But in fact, he didn't need to handle this demolition effort, because an arm shot out from behind and blocked Wei TianYi's slap.

The heavy dull impact sounded like a car crash.

The second disciple blankly met WeiXi's eyes, and a moment later casually retrieved his heavily scarred arm, seeming like he didn't feel a thing. The attacker, Wei TianYi however, let out a howl and wailed as he held his bright red palm.

Wei TianYi felt that his hand had landed on an iron rod-like object. The moment his palm made contact, his whole hand went numb from pain, similar to getting up in the middle of the night and stubbing your toe on a door frame.

WeiXi looked at Wei TianYi, who was hopping in place, and then looked at the spot where his disciple was hit, the expression in his eyes getting darker and darker.

Suddenly a large hand covered his hand, bringing with it a soothing warmth. His second disciple slowly turned his head towards the room and whispered in a low voice: "Don't look anymore. Go inside."

WeiXi was still reluctant but he felt a gentle pat on his forehead. After he stared at his impudent disciple, he decided to turn around and he left the scene.

"Did you see that! Did you see that!" Wei TianYi steamed with anger from all seven orifices as he watched them walk off. He grabbed butler Zhou's collar and yelled: "He even touched his head! Touched his head! And he dared to tell me he's just a disciple! Acting like that right in front of me! Do they think I'm an idiot?!"

Butler Zhou was shaken so much that he wanted to throw up. He wanted to cry but no tears came out as he struggled: "Sir! Sir! Please calm down. Please calm down ah!"

Now that his son isn't within sight, Wei TianYi finally started recovering a little bit of reason. He stared at the wide open door with a dark and stormy expression.

Shu WanRong dropped the gardening spade from her hand and walked through the mud to her husband's side. She looked at her slippers covered in dirt and couldn't help but tug on her husband's cuff: "TianYi, you can't just keep yelling like this. How about we take little Shu and move somewhere else first?"

This kind of life where she can never eat a full meal and is commanded to dig dirt all day.... She can't live another day of it!

But her husband is very stubborn: "Why should I! This is my house! The one who should move out is that rascal, why should I, the father, make room for him! If word gets out, is it not shameful enough! Ungrateful child, I'll go make him scram right now!"