can you do aegyo for me?

---------------------------- Next day ----------------------------

"Do you see themmmmm!! Right there! Standing right in front of my eyes!!! Is that-- is that Beomgyu?! WHY HAVE HE GROWN SO MUCH SINCE THEIR US TOUR! He grew up so well (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') Come fast Yoonahh!! Run! Let's hurry uppp!!!!"

I practically dragged Yoonah all the way there to the fan sign and into the line. She'll definitely soon understand how I feel after coming into close contact with them and realize how cute!! and funny!! and charismatic they are. Especially Beomgyu. But now....she's probably thinking about how lining up for food is better than lining up to talk to 5 random guys who dances and sings for a living.

"Almost our turn! Finally. Yoonah take your album out!"

"Ummm"

"OH don't tell me you didn't bring it!"

"No, it's just that--"

"Wait, do you even have one??"

"Yeah..I tried to tell you in class and forgot that we even need to bring one when I woke up today."

"OK, next in line please."

Before I could even respond to her, the staff politely tapped my shoulder, signalling me and Yoonah to move into the line.

_____________________________

"Hunh?"

"Goodlooking guy? Why are you here?"

As I finished saying goodbye to Yeonjun and moved onto Beomgyu, I couldn't help but overhear something odd going on with Yoonah's coversation with Yeonjun as she stepped onto the stage for fan signing. It's as if they knew each other...but how could that be? She hasn't even heard of TXT before I dragged her to this.

"...The thing is....look up"

"Yeonjun?"

"Yes... I can also be a model? I guess"

Yeonjun chuckled at this point. What's going on? What is this uncomfortable atmosphere? Why does it seem like they've been-----

"Hey. You should concentrate."

"A-ah, yes?"

SHoott! This whole time I've been eavesdropping I've forgotten about Beomgyu in front of me! And he's my bias in this group what the hell!! I've just wasted almost a minute of my precious time that's supposed to be holding Beomgyu's hands and staring in his sparkly eyes---on those two!

As I turned to finally meet Beomgyu's eyes, his pupils was sharp and emotionless, staring straight through my awkward gaze. His lips curled downward as he constantly played with the marker in his hands. He was very unlike his usual smily, lovely image on vlives and variety shows.

"So-sorry. I'm just- I was distracted, that's all...beomgyu..."

While averting his gaze, I was too scared to even say his name.

"Okay. Album?"

He responded only after a while. I still feel his gaze on me and, instead, I stared at the cute toys around him that were gifted by fans. Without looking up, I turned the album I had in front of me upside down and pushed it in between his hands that were placed on the table.

"Uh-um"

"I-um"

"Beomgyu oppa!"

I finally uttered after couple attempts to break the silence. Hearing this, Beomgyu looked up too. Though his gaze was no longer sharp and piercing, the atmosphere was still awkward and hard to breathe in.

"Beomgyu oppa! I like you a lot! Can you do aegyo for me?"

I squeezed out a smile.