Oh no

I crashed into him again, but Beomgyu didn't say anything this time. Instead, he steadied my balance and pulled my head onto his shoulder. He stayed still, and I could smell the subtle lavender fragrance of his uniform and feel his heart beating faintly.

"Yooo what is Beomgyu--are those two?" Hyerim said underneath her breath.

"If they are...but didn't he just debut?"

"Wow what's he thinking...if someone recognized him right now..."

Beomgyu looked at the 7 pairs of eyes that's staring at him in both shock and elation. 

"Are you guys datingggg?" Hyungjin came up and whispered in his ears while grinning mischievously. Beomgyu sighed and responded with a dead-cut "No."

The subway opened its door once it stopped. 

"...2 more stops until our final destination at myeongdong station. 2 more stops until our final destination at myeondong station." The robotic voice repeated from the speakers.

God..I didn't even last until myeongdong. I thought as I gradually grew more and more exhausted and my temples pulsated more and more intensely. When I tried to transfer my weight to my other foot to ease the pain and the flowing blood, unexpectedly, Beomgyu moved.

His right hand came up to reach for my left shoulder and lightly pulled me away from him.

"Can you walk?" He asked calmly.

"Yes..."

"There's an empty seat over there..." Beomgyu turned his head slightly to check if it's still available, and held my arm tightly as I tried to take steps toward it. Once I sat down, he started to take off his blazer and covered the end of my skirt and my bare knees. Then he reached for the hanging handle above him and stood right in front of me. He stood there in silence, his head turned to the side as if looking at the opposite end of the subway.

 At this moment, I never wished more for him to say something insulting or obnoxious like he always did before.

...even if it's "you're disgusting for pretending you're hurt...whytf are you even acting like this..." 

Or even just "don't think I'm being nice"

I wished he said that so that I wouldn't have to drop my head lower to hide the flushed cheeks caused by the heart beating so loudly inside of me.