is that a smile?

"Hyung! I'm here!!" Beomgyu panted as he entered the artist's lounge.

"It's 10:57! what have you been doing??" Soobin asked as his smiling lips curled downward.

"And who's that?" His eyes widened and the frown suddenly into a shocked expression. Hueningkai and Taehyun, who were playing on their phones, looked up.

"I-I'm from..I uh.." I stood outside the door in the hallway, too afraid to go in.

"Aren't you the girl with Yoonah?"

"Hyung you know her?" Beomgyu raised one of his eyebrows.

"Huh? Yoo-but..." I was searching for the voice and spotted the blond hair in the corner, looking up from a bowl of shin ramen. 

"Yoonah sunbaenim? SNSD?" Soobin said with furrowed brows. 

"Guys! It's time to get ready!" Yeonjun opened his mouth to answer, but a female voice, probably the staff, interrupted from the other side of the lounge.

"Yes~ we're coming" Soobin responded quickly. "Yeonjun-hyung, stop eating! And Beomgyu- your uniform -- it doesn't matter -- ok let's go let's go!"

"Wait." Beomgyu quickly turned around and clutched my wrist. He led me to the table that yeonjun was eating his ramen on and pulled a chair out to have me sit down. "Stay here."

"And--here, drink this" he grabbed something from the counter beside the table and placed it in front of me. It was a bottle of strawberry milk. I looked up at him in confusion and saw him tilting his head to look at me too. For the first time, I saw an expression that I haven't seen before.

"I'll be back"

His mouth curled upward the slightest bit as his eyes were a dazzling dark brown from the reflection of the floorboards. A dimple appeared faintly on his right cheek.

Is he...smiling? 

"Beomgyu-ssi! Beomgyu-ssi??" The same staff raised her voice.

He broke off eye contact and ran away in small steps.