I'm disgusting?

"Aegy...wtf. Stop. You're disgusting"

"...disgusting?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes to look away and scoffed. He scoffed after almost swearing under his breath. Beomgyu, tomorrow by together, scoffed and swore. At me. The 19 year old boy who willingly committed to round after round of aegyo vlive after vlive, variety show after variety show...I couldn't say anything. There was no response that would deescalate this situation right now. 

"Stop pretending."

"Me? I'm--"

"Don't come closer. Dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth. Here you go, album."

I glanced up as I reached to pull back the album between his hands. What he just said completely doesn't match the micky mouse headband that he is wearing and the subtle blush on his cheeks that the makeup artist had purposely padded on to enhance the cute image the company had decided on. Even the pastel colour-schemed clothes seemed out of place.

When he caught me staring at him, he frowned and started to play with the marker again. It was clear that he was bored and tired. 

A staff walked by and suddenly stopped beside him to whisper something in his ears.

"..Ah...yes...mhm, sorry."

Unexpectedly, his frown suddenly turned upside down into the bright smile I'm used to seeing on the vlive and on beomgyu-focus fancams during fan signs. 

"Then! Should we move on? Thank you MOA! Continue to support tomorrow by together!"

These words sounded like nails scratching the black board to me, and I hoped so dearly that I can forget every word I've heard before this sentence.

"Ah-yes, yeah. Right, beomgyu, album...ok."

______________________________________

The whole fansign passed by like a dream -- no -- a living hell. When it ended, I half-heartedly said goodbye to Yoonah, who looked more than confused. Now I laid on my bed and wondered.

Was that actually choi beomgyu? I looked across my room and saw TXT's debut poster. I have to work 3 part time jobs every week in order to fully support them by buying all their goods from the official website and going to all the concerts and shows, whether it was in Korea or in other countries. My gaze travelled to beomgyu on the poster, who smiled radiantly with his flushed cheeks and teddy-bear-like hair. 

Am I really pretending to like him?

Stop pretending. he said that. 

Stop pretending. don't come closer. he said. You're disgusting.

I felt my nose turn sore and warm tears started to roll out of my eyes. The pair of eyes that was too scared to even look at him during the fan sign. As I rolled onto my side, I saw their eternity album lying open from when I madly slammed it on my bed.

"Let's see what that bastard wrote on the damn album." I said bluntly under my breath.