I should concentrate?

--------------------Next day 9:56pm --------------------

"Hana Yoonah Minha let's goooo!"

Naeun came up to us from behind by throwing herself on top of us when we were packing up our backpacks after night study session. Rddkim in real life is definitely scarier than I am.

"Okay okay~ We still got lots of time, don't worry"

"Yo! The hanlim people texted and said that they're here! Come on guys run run!!"

With that, she pulled away from us and started running down the halls.

"Every exam period...Naeun does this..." Yoonah sighed

"But she still gets perfect scores hahahaa"

"Maybe we should all be like her?"

"Then I probably can't even graduate"

We strolled down the halls and soon exited the school building. It was very dark out as usual, but the stars shone brightly today

"Here! Walk faster guys!! We're gonna miss the subway it's coming in 5 minutes!!" Naeun shouted from the front entrance. Behind her, 5 people stood there chatting quite enthusiastically. It was hard to tell who's who in the dark, but they were all wearing Hanlim uniforms.

"Oh! Yoonah, long time no see"

"Oh that's Yoonah? Hellooo!"

"Hyungjin? Euiwoong? Ahh long time no see!"

"Wow it's been a couple of years since you've transferred. Feels like yesterday"

"Minha? Is that Kim Minha I see there~"

"Oh Heegyu and Hyerim you guys came! I thought you weren't coming"

"Yo are you saying that you haven't thought of me at all during these years?"

"Wow you've grown!"

"Haha but not vertically"

"You should come to our school sometimes"

.......

As I stood there and tried to chime in on everyone's reminiscing old memories, I felt a pair of eyes fixed upon me. It was dark, but under the starlight and the dimly lit street lamp a few feet away, I could make out the fifth person. He was standing beside Naeun and talking to Minha and her Hanlim friends, occasionally laughing in reaction to funny memories that they bring up. Could it possibly be...

"Naeun, isn't it already 10:02?"

I went around Yoonah Euiwoong and Hyungjin to tap Naeun by the shoulders.

"O-huh? OH shoot--- Guys! We need to leave right now or else we'll have to wait for another 20 minutes!!"

"Oh damn we can talk later, let's go Yoonah"

"Let's hurry hurry"

"MMm-ouch"

In the midst of the chaos in the dark, someone accidentally stepped on my toes and I lost balance. But I didn't make contact with the cold concrete ground, like I expected. Instead, my back hit something tall, or rather, somone taller. Out of reflex, that person's hands came up and held my shoulders to prevent himself from falling over too.

"You should really start concentrating."

A voice said. It was too familiar not to recognize.