those two...

It was Monday again. I couldn't bring myself to ask Yoonah about Yeonjun. It's best if I just let this whole thing fade in everyone's minds and continue to work hard to support TXT, just like before. Everyone makes mistakes, after all. Even idols. But that doesn't mean they deserve to be bashed and unloved.

---------------------- After school & night study, 10:30pm ---------------------

"Arghhh"

I yawned while tying an apron around my waist and making my way to the cashier counter in GS25 (convenience store).

"Another day of part time begins...fighting! To save up for their future world tour! Fighting!!" I cheered underneath my breath, ready to always greet the customers of the night with a big grin.

*DINGLINGLING*

"Hello! Welcome to GS25 --- we have tuna kimbap and soft boiled eggs on sale today!"

"Ah ok thank you for your hard work"

It was usually students wearing uniforms who, like me, coming to the store to stock up on Americano, pencil lead, or snacks during or after their night study session. And they usually don't respond to my reminder of daily on-sale items. But the two guys who just entered the convenience store seemed to be extra polite and that put me in a better mood after what happene a couple days before.

"Do you want to get the kimbap?"

"Which? One on sale?"

"Yeah....we could make bibimbap."

"Hunh never tried that. But don't you think ramen with eggs is better?"

"We could get both..."

"Isn't that...too much.?"

"What are you worried about we're not even on a diet..."

"But we also need to get other stuff"

"Ahh whatever just let hyung eat everything I want today"

"okay okay..."

Talking about food and diet at the same time...that's too relatable. I almost laughed out loud at their conversation. But remembering that they were the only ones in the store aside from a couple of high school girls squealing in the corner of the seating area while trying to take good selfies, I swallowed the laugh down my throat.

"Hello! How have you been finding things today?"

"Good" Between the two, the one dressed in a fluffy black jacket with his hood over his head replied. The black mask he was also wearing made it almost impossible to make out any skin colour left on his face.

"Ah, I see that you decided to buy both of these!"

"Yes~" The other guy, who wore a black puffer jacket with a black beanie and some really popular checkered pants, replied this time. Though his voice showed enthusiasm, his gaze remained down and a long curtain of bangs covered his eyes.

Why do I feel like I've heard that voice somewhere before? But more importantly...Yikes, are we even living in the same season? I couldn't help but look down at my short-sleeve summer uniform.

"Haha, are you planning to make bibimbap with these materials? Looks delicious~"

"Hahaha yeah"

I tried making conversation with them as they stood there awkwardly waiting for all of the food to be scanned. And heck, they bought a whole ton of them. No wonder the other guy said they weren't on a diet.

"Not on a diet? Hahaha you should eat well before going on one again!"

Although I said this casually, both of them stiffened and looked toward each other.