Which one's choi beomgyu?

"One! Dream! Hello we are tomorrow by together!" I heard them on the other side of the room introducing themselves.

"So we have two choices for filter today..." Soobin started.

"Number 1"

"And number 2"

Silence.

"Haha there's no 3. Only press 1 or 2 everyone~"

Silence again.

"2...1...2,2,2,1,2. Ok 2 it is"

"Ah ok...everyone, so our mv teasers came out yesterday...did you guys all see it?" I can hear Beomgyu say.

......

"Ok let's read 3 more comments now and we'll have to say bye bye" Yeonjun said while Beomgyu suddenly started to do his fake cry.

I heard that cry and made a face. Still can't get over the contrast...really wished someone could expose him.

A great idea suddenly popped into my head. I scrambled around my pockets and took out my phone.

"031301 and...let's go!!" I whispered my password underneath my breath and immediately pressed on the bright blue app with a V sign.

"He's gonna die so bad hehehe"

I clicked on the livestream as soon as it appeared and directly went to comment.

"Oh- here's a comment for Beomgyu" Yeonjun said as expected. "Beomgyu oppa can do you aegyo for me?"

"Oh?...aegyo? come out! Whoever said that!" Beomgyu joked and moved closer to the phone to check.

"Ah teddy-blank-nim, I think your question can't be answered at this moment~"

Hah that coward, why didn't say 'you're disgusting' like last time? I continued to type furiously. Why couldn't my heart stop beating on the subway? This is a joke. I glanced at the strawberry milk. Why did I even feel that way?

'Beomgyu oppa you look so tired without makeup!"

'Beomgyu oppa I hate strawberry milk!'

'Beomgyu oppa you should lose weight!'

'Beomgyu oppa stop pretending~kekekeke"

'Beomgyu oppa why are you scared?"

I finished typing and watched Beomgyu's smile stiffen on the screen. Without saying anything, he clicked the screen a few times.

"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLACKLISTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF VLIVE'S SAFETY GUIDELINES."

"..."

"Wtf." I couldn't help but say underneath my breath. "That wretch reported me."

"Ahaha....I think Beomgyu's getting a lot of attention today! Well then we have to go now since we have a schedule after this"

Yeonjun voice echoed awkwardly from the other side of the room after seeing my spam of comments and Beomgyu's reaction. I heard him pull Beomgyu off the ground and onto the couch to quickly end the live.

"..ok let's say goodbye to MOA. One!"

"Dream!"

"That was Tomorrow by Together! Bye bye~!!"

"Ahhh vlives are always so funnn" someone said in an extra-annoying voice.

I kept staring at the capitalized words on my screen.

"Beomgyu-ssi!" The staff yelled. "Did you accidentally press on the report button?"

"Haha don't worry manager-nim~"

"Don't worry? You just blocked a fan's account!"

"Fan? Are you sure it was fan?"

That frickin—!!! Hearing this, I turned around and was about to get up and start a fight. But he was already standing there at the doorway that separated the two rooms. With the same smirk from when we were at the school entrance. Is that the same guy who held my head to his shoulder? Are those disdainful eyes the same as ones twinkling with affection I just saw 20 minutes ago????

After taking a few arrogant strives forward, he stood beside me.

"Was it a fan? Or a sasaeng?" He said in a deep voice, amused.

I didn't know which one is the real Choi Beomgyu anymore.