who is that guy? (BEOMGYU's story)

I unlocked my phone and immediately went onto the Hanlim-Yoorim chat I was forcefully added into. Without taking a breath, I clicked on Kim Hana's profile and opened a private chat with her.

K.Hahana

7:37am

Where are you

I immediately exited direct message and scrolled down to refresh the page every few second, impatient for her to reply. What if she...

*DUDONG*

I almost dropped my phone.

K.Hahana

7:37am

Where are you

What do you want.

What happened yesterday after I left
seen

Left on seen...

K.Hahana

7:41am

I left.

How? You could barely walk

Did you go to a hospital to treat it?

Why do you care.

Because I like | (delete)

Just tell me where you are.

Lol. What a sasaeng

After what happened yesterday...I expected this reaction. As this thought cross through my mind, I scrolled out of her chatroom and clicked on another profile from the group chat with Yoorim.

Y00n_ahk

7:43am

Is Kim Hana at school right now

This is the only chance.

*DUDONG*

Y00n_ahk

7:44am

Kimha?

First who are you?

Choi Beomgyu. Hanlim 3rd yr

Ah~ Beomgyu-ssi! But how do you not know that she was hospitalized?

Didn't you send her?

Hospitalized? How would she get there on her own?

No. Do you know who?

7:46am

I just asked her

She said a 2nd year from SOPA sent her...what's happening??

Weren't you with her last night?

How would I even explain this...

Do you know which hospital she's in right now?

Oh uh..I think the one in Samseong dong.

Kwangdong?

Okay. Thanks.

-------------- 4pm ------------

"Thank you~" After thanking our choreography teacher, I immediately looked down at my phone to check the bus route to Kwangdong Hospital. Coming in less than 3 minutes and takes less than 20 minutes to get there, which means it's not far from the company...

"Beomgyu-ssi, what do you want to eat for dinner today?" Manager-nim suddenly came up to me.

"It's okay, I'm not going to eat."  I flashed a apologetic smile at her before grabbing my cardigan and my duffle bag, sprinting out of the studio.

--------------------------------

'KWANGDONG HOSPITAL OF KOREAN MEDICINE' I saw the sign plastered on the building. 

"Here it is..." I whispered nervously underneath my breath. How am I going to approach her?

Hi long time no see?

Sorry for mistakening you and Kim Yoonah as sasaengs? Sorry for lying to you yesterday and leaving you? Sorry for saying that you're disgusting? Sorry for....

There are too many things to say sorry to...I thought and ran my hand into my hair with a grimace. I just wish she could smile at me again...

"Excuse me...do you happen to have a patient named Kim Hana here?" I entered the hospital and instantly stopped a nurse walking past me to ask.

"Ah- Kim Hana? I think..." She looked down at the clipboard she was holding and searched for the name. "Yes! We do. You're a family member, right?"

"Uh...." I've forgotten that not everyone could visit anyone from a hospital. "I-I'm her...um"

The nurse looked at me with anticipation. 

"I'm her boyfriend." 

What did I just say...Hearing what came out of my own mouth, my heart skipped a beat and I thought gravity ceased to exist. If Kim Hana hears this...

"Oh?" 

But what the nurse said almost made me choke on air.

"But her boyfriend is visiting her right now."