Why is Yoonah with him?

"I don't know. I don't know anymore." 

I uttered these words yet I didn't know why. 

I liked Beomgyu. 

I worked three part times to see him...to be able to thank him for debuting and being the strength that kept me alive.

But I wonder if I was pretending all along. Do I even know who he is?

Beomgyu's eyes clung desperately on mine. He stared for a long while and I can see his eyes droop back down into a teddy bear's. I suddenly saw the same 18 year old boy in the poster hanging on my wall.

___________________

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted from the other side of the road.

It has been a few days since I was discharged from the hospital, and Jungkook has been following me around more and more. He sometimes even walks me home or to the part times that I work at. But Beomgyu...he walked out that day after asking that question and haven't contacted me ever since.

"Hana noona~" He sang, "You have part time today, right? Today is Saturday...so not the movie theatre, not at the bakery...so GS25!"

He cares so much about me...even remembered my schedule. 

"Yeah, I'm going there now" I answered with a smile.

"Can I go too??" His eyes twinkled with eagerness.

"Sure! But make sure you don't bother anyone!" I joked.

"Of course! I'm happy just being with you!" His eyes was filled with colour and shone pure elation. Is this what love looks like? Did I ever look like that when I was with him? 

_______________

"Hey Hana, tell me about txt" Yoonah suddenly said as we were idling around the cashier counter. As Beomgyu's face inevitably crossed my mind, I peeked toward the seating area and found Jungkook still doing his homework quietly, bangs dangling as he buried his head in a pile of books. He probably can't hear our conversation.

"TXT? Well..." I said awkwardly. Yoonah glanced at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah...do you not like them anymore?" She noticed something off.

"No, it's just...nevermind... uhmm so there's Hueningkai, the youngest, Taehyun, Yeonjun, the oldest, Soobin, the leader..." I said reluctantly.

"I thought there were 5?"

"...also Beomgyu." I cringed as I heard the name come out of my mouth.

"The one you're obsessed with right?" 

"NO! NOT--NOT ANYMORE." I turned my head sharply toward Yoonah and almost yelled. The atmosphere got cold. "Anyway, why are you asking?" 

"Uhuhum, the thing is--"

*DINGDING*

"Oh- Hello~ Welcome to GS25" A customer walked in and interrupted Yoonah's sentence. 

Why did she even ask? Is it because of....Yeonjun? Or does she know what happened with Beomgyu?  My curiosity burnt furiously.

"Ah- Thank you for visiting!" The customer left after browsing through the shelves briefly. 

"So Yoonah, why did you as---" 

What the actual living hell. Or should I say heaven.

Yoonah seem to have come back from her organizational job in the storage, with her long hair slightly ruffled. Yet standing beside her, a tall guy dressed in black carried the box of supplies for her. I recognized that fluffy jacket from a couple of weeks ago. With this realization, I looked up and saw a pair of round yet charismatic monolids staring into mine. Even though a mask covered 2/3 of his face, there was no way that it was not Choi Yeonjun. 

"WHY IS HE-- WHY ARE Y----" I finally found my voice to say.

"Hi..." Yeonjun said with a mellow voice as his aegyo sal became visible with a smile.

Is this actually happening??? Is this why Beomgyu...