1. Back to London

Lucy PoV-

Today was my first day back in London since i left almost two years ago. i went to stay in Manchester with my friend when i found out i was pregnant. i had moved out of the Flat where I was staying with Harry, Freezy and Lux. I was staying with a friend in his flat when I found out about Belle. I just went to my GP for a general check up and that how i then found out. I knew 100 percent that it was Harry's baby but i didn't have the guts to tell him about it. People might call me selfish but i just couldn't. we also ended the relationship in a brutal way and at the time I wanted nothing to do with him.

I have always felt such guilt toward the situation and everyday i think about calling him and just coming clean but every time i try i just stop. now that Belle is a bit older and i don't need as much help i have decided to come back to London. i have missed it so much and i now think that being back here it might push me to actually tell Harry.

*flashback to 3 years ago*

Lucy's PoV

The boys have been away for the past three weeks for a brand deal and i am waiting at the airport to see Harry when he gets off the plane. this is the longest that we have been apart for a long time and I have missed him so much. the rest of the boys' girlfriends went with them but i had other things to do in London and couldn't go. I hate that I couldn't go.

I am standing next to the luggage collection point waiting for them to walk through. all i want to do i jump into his arms and hug him so tight. I honestly feel like I have been standing here for ages.

All of a sudden i watch the door in front of me open and see harry walk right towards me and as our eyes meet he begins to speed up and smile, i smile back. i start to run and i hug him, he picks me up and swings me around before planting a kiss on my lips

''i have really missed you'' he whispered into my ear as he hugged me tight

''i missed you more'' i replied

''i can't wait to get you back to the flat''

''oh my god, Harry. you cant talk like that here''

''why not? i just cant wait for us to be alone''

''all of our friends are just over there''

''as if you have ever cared about being private''

''i am a lady harry''

After getting his bags and i greeted everyone else we left to get into his car which i drove to meet him. We talked the whole way to his flat and he held my hand the whole way, refusing to let go. I can't explain how much i love him.

*back to present day*

I just got Belle dressed into some white leggings and a purple top and i got into a red dress with flowers on it and some white Air Force 1s. For breakfast this morning we went to a little cafe around from my flat. it was quite emotional for me because i used to go there with Harry. It was insane to be sitting there with our daughter although he had no idea that she even existed. 

I just called a taxi and i am going to go shopping with Belle to get some outfits and a few things for my flat. I am nervous to go out in London just in case i bump into any fans or even anyone that knows Harry, even though we broke up and I am not very present on Social media but even in Manchester people would recognize me and i felt like I had to lie that belle was my cousin so that people wouldn't make the connection that Belle is Harry's daughter.