28. Birthday trip (Pt.2)

Lucy PoV

it is now day three in Disneyland which means that it is also Belle's second birthday. It has come in so fast and i just can't believe it. It is also officially six months since Harry and I got back together. Harry and i woke up early so that we could set some stuff up for her like balloons and her presents. he fell asleep again a little later so i am just sat here as the only one awake.

i have just been going through loads of pictures on my phone and it has made me really emotional that she is so grown up. as i wiped a tear harry woke up and hugged me

''morning, whats up with you?''

''she is just so big, i don't have a baby anymore and it makes me really upset actually''

''i know that she is growing up but she is still our baby girl''

''i know, it has hit me harder than i thought''

''you don't need to be upset, now we get to watch her grow into a person and enjoy all the milestones she has to come''

''do you know what this means?''

''no, what''

''I think i need another baby'' i tell him and we both laugh

''oh god''

''we are both on the same page there right. you do want more kids?''

''yeah, not like right now though. is that what you mean?''

''no, i am not ready for all of that yet. i want more kids as a definite but being pregnant was really a lot for me''

''okay, so we are agreed and you don't need to be too upset because it's not the end of this area of our lives, we are just moving on a bit''

after we finished talking i sat next to harry and we snuggled until belle woke up.

''Mama, Dada'' she shouted at us from her bed in the corner of the room

''coming belle'' harry tells her as we walk toward her.

''Hi baby'' i kissed her cheek and picked her up as we all walked into the living area to open up her presents from us.

Harry PoV

After Belle opened everything and played around with her balloons we made our way to breakfast with everyone else. We are all wearing matching Disney t-shirts for taking pictures, it was quite a step for me compared to my life a year ago. 

Belle was also wearing a number two badge and some birthday themed ears that the hotel gave us when we booked the breakfast. as we got to the table everyone was already sat down so they greeted us and everyone had something for belle to open, she is now obsessed with wrapping paper and wants me to open everything that someone gives her. it is cute to watch her get excited but i hope she grows out of it quickly and understands its a one day thing.

''aw, look at you guys with your matching t-shirts'' Freya exclaimed

''yeah, i think it is very cute but Harry just isn't a fan of them''

''well, i am just worried that i am going to see a fan again and then take a picture with a t-shirt on it with a Mickey mouse on it and Dada written on it'' i told them

''its for your daughter, who cares. and i said you can change it after we take some pictures''

Lucy PoV

We ate breakfast and then went through the entire day by eating and shopping and going on rides. We all had a great day celebrating belle and she just smiled throughout the whole day. It was really nice to share it with our friends even though it was a very emotional day for me. I also got a gift from Harry for our six month anniversary, although adding back before we broke up it was really four years. It was a real surprise because we agreed to not celebrate as it was Belle's day but, he also gave it to me as a little gift to me on two years of being a mum. He gave me a chain with a B charm and a H charm to represent Harry and Belle. the card was also really sweet and once again i cried once reading it.