Chapter Nine: Reunion?

"It's fine if I sit in your class until further notice! I'd love to learn about your world more." Galacta Knight insisted to a baffled Professor Kukui. Galacta Knight decided to leave Lillie's house early for a morning flight. Lillie knew this was happening, of course. The professor and Galacta were on the school grounds, walking along the dusty campus. Plant life flourished around the school, though, with flowers and bushes everywhere you looked.

 It was decided that each afternoon the Ultra Guardians look for the still missing Meta Knight and the Ultra Beast, so they don't miss out on any schoolwork

"Alright, if you insist." Kukui chuckled, running a finger through his short black hair, which was tied into a messy bun. "You know, you are a real help to the Ultra Guardians. Who knows when Tsurara will show up again!"

"No problem. I'm just going to stretch my wings and be back in time for school!" Galacta Knight said and lifted off the ground before the teacher could reply.

While on her flight, Galacta Knight found Sophocles heading to school with Kirby and Togedemaru. The two spherical friends were chittering and playing like old friends, though they had only met three or so mornings ago. Galacta Knight landed swiftly in front of them, scaring the trio for a moment.

"Oh, Hi Galacta Knight!" Sophocles greeted in a friendly manner. "You scared me for a second."

"Hii, Gala' Kni!" Kirby giggled, his signature smile plastered on his mouth. That smile could make anyone happier with just one look, no matter how down they were feeling. "How a' ya?"

"Your English is getting better, Kirby! I'm good, how was your stay at Sophocles' house?"

"Gweat! Gu'd snacks... coo' spinny fing. Fun!" Kirby babbled, smiling. "How w's ya' stay at L'ie's pwace?" Galacta Knight nodded, looking off into the distance.

"That's good. We were... attacked by the demon beast. Minimal damage, just shocking. I even got a speck of blood from the wretched thing on my lance..." Galacta Knight described. Togedemaru squeaked and hid behind Kirby. Sophocles gasped quietly.

"Is everyone okay?" Sophocles asked worriedly. Galacta Knight nodded.

"Yep. Lillie's... brother was it? Yeah, Lillie's brother Gladion helped us. He's a bit protective of his sister." Galacta Knight replied.

"Yeah, that's Gladion. He and his pokemon are so cool!" Sophocles sighed in awe and a hint of jealousy. "Let's head to school now, okay Kirby and Togedemaru?"

"Demaru Demaru!"

***

"Hi Kirby, Galacta Knight and Sophocles!" Mallow called, running towards them with Tsareena in tow. "How was the night?"

"G'ud! Gweat snacks." Kirby practically drooled at the thought of those malasadas he ate at his friend's house. He snapped back to the present when Galacta Knight gave her side of the story.

"Not as good. Tsurara found us somehow and tried to attack us. Me and Lillie's brother Gladion fought it off, but I think it's coming back soon. Other than that the macarons at Lily's house were delicious!"

Mallow frowned. "That's no good, but its great to see that you had an overall good experience! Anyway, school's starting soon, let's go! The rest of our friends are up at the classroom."

*** Yesterday Afternoon, after the Ambush at the beach***

Yesterday afternoon, Team Rocket realised that Kirby was with Ash and Co. when they spied on the Pokemon School. 

"Who are they?" Meta Knight asked, hiding behind a large boulder that just so happened to be near the school.

"They're the twerps. If they've made friends with pinky there, it would be hard to get him back." Jessie explained. Meta Knight nodded in understanding.

Sorry! I'm In Another World Right Now (Read Desc First)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें