Chapter Seventeen: Final Battle Part 2

NOTE: VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE BLOOD AND PERHAPS DEATH TOO, DO NOT READ ON.

The fight against Galacta Knight:

"Kirby, take this sword. It will be useful against Galacta Knight. We will need to knock her out. Do not be afraid to attack her, as our weapons will probably not do much damage." Meta Knight rummaged through his cape and threw a sharp, steel sword to Kirby. He inhaled it and gained the Sword Ability.

"Poyo, Gala Kni will be safe!" Kirby chirped. Galacta Knight flew high into the sky. Meta Knight spread his bat wings and took to the sky.

Kirby sighed. Arial combat wasn't his expertise, and who knows where the Warp Star is. Did it even fall through the portal when Kirby fell in? Did it race off at the speed of sound? Did it disintegrate or get crushed by Tsurara at some point in Alola? Who knows...

Kirby feared for his teacher, Sir Meta Knight, for he was already injured and tired. He was already pushing his limits from still fighting after getting possessed by Dark Matter. And now he was flying towards a very dangerous fiend who will do anything to murder him.

"Galacta Knight, please listen to me! You are not yourself!" Meta Knight pleaded, evading every slash and thrust from his best friend.

"Shut up, vermin. I'm not Galacta Knight. I am the Galactic Menace!" The 'Galactic Menace' aimed a sword beam at the knight who had to dive to avoid it. By now Meta Knight realised his strength was depleted by the Dark Matter, who feasted off of his emotions when he was flooded by his worst memories.

Galactic Menace began to shoot lightning from her lance. It was fast, and Meta Knight tried to dodge it. The strikes missed, apart from one which hit him in the wing, sending a big electric shock through his body. He winced in pain. He nearly fell from the sky, but managed to correct his flight.

"Galacta Knight, don't you remember last night? Think of that feeling and use it against the Dark Matter!" Meta Knight urged, his sword cackling. "Purge it from your body!"

"Oh, poor Meta Knight. You think Galacta Knight loves you? She doesn't. I see disappointment in many of her memories in the pink prison. She thought you forgot about her. And yesterday's 'special night' with you was just a hollow love. She does not love you. I'll say it in her voice. I do not love you." The Galactic Menace spat. Meta Knight almost flinched at those words, but he remembered it was the Dark Matter speaking. The words still stung.

Meta Knight began to spin around rapidly. In a Drill Rush he slammed into Galactic Menace (hitting the shield) and knocking them both from the sky. Galatic Menace righted herself soon after, and so did Meta Knight.

"I pity you and the death that's heading your way." Galactic Menace growled.

"I face death daily. No threat like that can scare me. I pity you for thinking that I would give up." Meta Knight replied. He spun around in a Mach Tornado to summon a wind and to confuse Galactic Menace. 

Indeed, by spinning around the monster, she was confused as to where Meta Knight went. Meta Knight appeared above her and smacked the flat side of his blade in the middle of the two horns poking out the top of her head. When she was taken over, the horns grew to a demonic size, and could easily scratch or even spear Meta with them if he wasn't careful.

Galactic Menace hissed in pain as she was hit in the head. She turned around and hacked at Meta Knight's mask.

Meta Knight growled in horror. His mask hadn't broken yet, but took a hit and now there was a deep gash that was embedded in the mask. It was good that the lance didn't penetrate the eye-hole.