Chapter Sixteen: Final Battle Part 1

"Rise and shine, Kirby! We're waking up early to help Kiawe," Galacta Knight gently poked Kirby in the stomach (Well, the area below his mouth and above his feet). Kirby woke up, though he was still exhausted. The little pink puff snuggled under the covers of his bed

"Poyooo, Gala Kni... I ne'er get any west..." Kirby moaned tiredly.

"Well, you're just not used to when you're supposed to wake up." Galacta Knight replied. "Okay Kirby, if you wake up now, I'll buy you a can of whipped cream and you can spray it all into your mouth later, okay?"

Kirby shot up like a rocket. He saw the size of the whipped cream cans in Alola, and compared to him, it was massive.

"Awowa whipped cweam?" Kirby glared at Galacta Knight, a sly grin forming on him.

"Alola whipped cream. I'm sure I can get some money from Kiawe or Ash or someone." Galacta Knight nodded. "Meta Knight is helping Kiawe outside. Soon we're going to have breakfast and then we head out to the Pokemon School. All of us are on high alert, because of Tsurara. It could come today, tomorrow, or just kill us before we have a chance to group together."

"P-yeah. When's bweakfas'?"

"I don't know, but Kiawe said that he does a bit of work before eating his breakfast, so let's help them so they get finished quicker."

Kirby found Meta and Kiawe filling a familiar blue crate with bottles.

"That's the last of them, let's grab a bite to eat before I got to make a few daily deliveries. Then we can fly to the Pokemon School." Kiawe said.

"Right." Galacta Knight said.

After a few minutes of quickly eating, Kiawe summoned his Charizard from it's pokeball and it picked up the blue crate, and nodded at Kirby who jumped on its' back.

"Chaza!" He smiled.

"When we arrive at the Pokemon School, may I check in on Team Rocket? I remember what happened with the Dark Matter yesterday," Meta Knight asked, his cape transforming into his wings. They began to take flight,

"Yeah, sure. Maybe they should come to the edge of the forest just in case Tsurara decides to show up again. We're gonna need all the help we can get."

**

Meanwhile, Team Rocket were deciding on what to do for the day. James was now back to 100% apart from his hand, which would probably never be the same. Luckily nothing was broken.

Mimikyu was staring at the mask Meta Knight let it have. It gave off an eerie presence, as if Meta was still there.

"I hope that the Dark Matter never comes back." Jessie scowled. "It and that beast that the twerps call 'Tsurara' are too much at the same time.