Just some notes about the story

Spoiler alert :P 

I designed Tsurara with my friends. She's a wolf with an attitude, pale blue fur, ice for talons, three grey tails and monstrous fangs. It's a female. We did a vote on her name, and Tsurara (つらら)  eventually won out. A close second was something like "Kyro" but that sounded technological. Yes the name is Japanese! It means "Icicles". Search it up!

She is classified as an Ultra Beast, and now her Pokeball is under lock-down in Aether Foundation, so that she could not destroy anything else. 

Dark Matter likes having Tsurara on his team. Like, a little too much for a normal Dark Matter. Maybe... this Dark Matter is special. He has feelings, he can think, he's free from his hive mind after teaming with Tsurara! What is the meaning of this? How can his mind be unlocked? Why can he disobey Zero now?! He's special, he's... different. He's more dangerous than ever!

Meowth's autopsy showed that the icicles pierced his lung and he eventually drowned in his own blood. That's why he could talk a bit and then suddenly not be able to talk the next moment, as he couldn't get any air. In a flashback in the second book (heh. Hasn't come out yet! Sneak peek at flashback), James reminds himself of Meowth's death and last words he had spluttered out before dying at the Pokemon Centre, being unable to be revived. James was probably scarred for life after that scene. Probably some sort of PTSD that might get triggered by snow or ice.

He can't enjoy the ice cream or snow cones anymore without being reminded of Tsurara and Meowth. He blames himself for allowing Meowth to stay. He blames himself for the death of his best friend. He carries a heavy guilt on his shoulders despite everyone telling him it wasn't his fault.

Galacta Knight had a crush on Meta Knight ever since Meta Knight saved her at some point (I have an idea for writing about the second war :| )

(I'M SORRY NON-MELACTA KNIGHT SHIPPERS I DIDN'T WANT THIS EITHER) Yeah my friend wanted this and I gave in. Many parts of this story was made by my friends (thanks guys). They're also the ones who voted Meowth to bite the dust. Fun fact: Now that I wrote this I forgot Galacta Knight is usually seen as a male. I can't see out of it. Galacta is now a female in my mind as much as I tried to tell my friends she was a male.

Team Rocket really liked having Meta Knight on their side, especially after Meta Knight saved them from an ambush from Tsurara.

The adventure started on a Monday. One fateful Monday.

Monday night: Kirby stays at Ash's place, Galacta at Aether foundation.

Tuesday Night: Kirby stays at Sophocles's place, Galacta stays at Lillie's

Wednesday Night: Kirby, Galacta and Meta stay at Kiawe's place.

Thursday Night: Kirby stays at Lillie's place, Galacta stays at Ash's place.

After Meta Knight and Meowth had bit the dust, the duo (Not a trio or quartet anymore) took a small break from Team Rocket after thinking about the greater good, and about how they wanted to follow Meta Knight and his ways, but he was good. They soon rejoined after hearing that Marx joined Team Rocket and had a suspicious feeling that Marx was from Meta Knight's world...

The second book hasn't been written by anyone in Alola or Dreamland, as some parts are seen from other character's views (Like after Marx passed out and Butch and Cassidy kidnapped him, would they really add to the story willingly?)

oop I forgot that Cassidy always called Butch by the wrong names uHH-

Kirby liked the Alolan whipped cream. 

Meta Knight doesn't always like the Christmas Parties that Sir Arthur and the rest of the Star Warriors set up, mainly because Nonsurat and Dragato get drunk every.