Chapter Ten: First Battle Against Tsurara

"Let the battle begin," Tsurara spat, standing back up. The electroweb that Pikachu had flung around her tails disappeared in a spark. The tails stretched in relief. In order for Tsurara to have the upper hand, she pried Meta Knight's sword from him and threw it over the school building.

"Togedemaru! Use Zing Zap!" Sophocles yelled. The friends followed in his footsteps.

"Tsareena! Magical Leaf!" Mallow called.

"Pikachu! Use Electroball!"

"Mimikyu! Shadow claw,"

"Brionne, use aqua jet." Lana said softly.

"Snowy, can you use Aurora Veil?" Lillie asked. Snowy squeaked in reply, nodding. Kiawe brought out his last-minute Pokemon, Charizard.

"Charizard, Arial Ace with me." Kiawe jumped on the saddle and lifted up into the sky.

"Chaza!" Kirby giggled, pointing at the large dragon midair. Galacta Knight snapped her fingers to make Kirby focus on the battle at hand.

"Mareanie, dark types are good against psychic types!" James said. "Use knockoff!"

The attacks all streamed towards Tsurara, including the physical attacks. The moves all struck the wolf, causing a minimal explosion. As the explosion dissipated, they saw what they could do.

They did absolutely nothing against the beast. It was outlined in a pinkish colour, and where it wasn't a pink glow, there was a shiny coat of ice. It had froze it's fur till it was rock hard, and further protected itself with psychic force. It summoned rocks from the ground, and shot them at the kids, who scattered in order to not be hit.

Team Rocket's talking Meowth crept up behind Tsurara, hoping to slash it's tails. If the tails were damaged, the creature wouldn't slap them on the ground due to pain, right?! 

As he was about to get his grubby paws on one of the long soft tails, it suddenly wrapped around his neck. He was lifted up, to the face of Tsurara.

"You think I wouldn't notice, sly cat?" Tsurara hissed, squeezing Meowth hard. He couldn't breathe. He was choking. He tried to pry the fluffy tail from his neck, but it was no use. Everyone was going to watch him die and not do anything about it--

Suddenly Mareanie leapt at Tsurara, trying to protect her friend. She delivered Tsurara the strongest Knockoff to the face! The Wolf fell, letting the Meowth go. The cream coloured cat was surprised at how soft and fluffy the tails series and almost forgot about fleeing if it wasn't for Mareanie slapping him back to the present. Meowth pressed a paw to the red mark on his face. 

"Thanks..." He mumbled.

Meta Knight finally reached his sword which was thrown by Tsurara to practically the other side of the school campus. His eyes turned a deep shade of red. He considered flying back, but they didn't know of the wings. Maybe he'd be associated with the demon beast Tsurara...

He used his wings to push him by, converting back to the cape as the wolf came into view. Galacta Knight was flying around like a hawk, Charizard and Kiawe doing the same. He saw Charizard's huge batlike wings and paused. The Dragon wasn't being discriminated. Maybe he wouldn't either?

Tsurara got back up from the ground, wiping dust from the immaculate, well groomed mane. Meta Knight soon found a weak spot, somewhere along the abdomen, where the ice shield didn't cover up as well. Just an ice blue furry patch that was exposed. Instead, there was a pinkish swirl on the stomach

Ash and his friends decided to attack again, but with different attacks. This time, it dodged all but one attack (an electoweb). It froze the attack in place and threw it back at Pikachu. Kirby jumped in front of his friend, inhaled the web and transformed into Spark Kirby. Pikachu acknowledged Kirby's act of kindness by squeaking.

Sorry! I'm In Another World Right Now (Read Desc First)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें