Part 11-You. Are. Nothing.

Jake POV
'You're worthless.'

It continues.

'Just look at yourself.'

I look up at the mirror examining all the wounds on my chest and stomach.

'You're ugly.'

I look myself in the eyes in the mirror watching as tears fill my eyes.

'You're weak.'

The tears begin to fall.

'And come on she's so much smarter then you. Soon she'll get bored of you.'

I grip the sides of the sink tightly.

'You're nothing.'

My heat starts beating in my ears.

'Soon she'll leave you.'

I start trying to take deep breaths.

'Just like your dad.'

I sigh out harshly.

'You deserve to be alone. You're the reason why she got taken too. You're the reason your friends could die, risking their lives trying to save you. If you had been stronger you could have taken Sam Green down. But instead you let him get away. This is on you. You're the reason you're worthless. You're the reason you deserve to die. Everything you do. Everything you are. Is nothing.'

My arms start to shake but I keep holding onto the sink so I don't fall over.

'You. Are. Nothing.'

I run out of the bathroom slamming the door shut behind me.

________________________________

Amy POV
I kind of feel bad leaving Jake alone but he says he's fine and I believe him. He wouldn't tell me he was fine if he wasn't.

I walk into work and everyone greets me with smiles. I go over to Diaz and sit down on the chair beside her desk.

"What?" She asks, grumpily.

"Someone's tired this-"I begin but she cuts me off with a glare. "Never mind. I was wondering if you would help me with a case."

"Jakes case? Ya I will." She answers right away.

"Ok, good. Let's get started." I smile.

~~~~

It's been hours and me and Rosa still have no new leads.

"Wait! Look." Rosa says pouting to her computer screen.

I stand up quickly looking over her shoulder at what she's pointing at. It's Sam Green. In a restaurant. Just earlier today.

"But he must be gone by now right?" I sigh.

"Ya but we should go there to see if anyone there saw him or if anyone that works there knows him." Rosa says, standing up putting her leather jacket.

________________________________

Jake POV
I decide to go for a walk. Usually when I'm feeling this way I go on a run but I can't really run now. But I can walk so.

It's not helping.

I walk to a park and sit down on a bench taking a break. Amy would be so mad at me if she found out I wasn't resting.