Part 28-It'll be alright....right?

(A/N: Important A/N at the end.)
Jake POV
It's a year later and Ames and I are celebrating our one year anniversary. Since we have a kid now, Mac, we got Gina and Rosa -who are in fact dating despite what they told us- to babysit him.

"Where are we going?" Amy asks me with a smile.

I take another turn down a different road. "Ya right. As if I'd tell you." I laugh. "Sorry babe. Not. Gonna. Happen."

She reaches over and pinches my nose lightly and I swat her hand away continuing to laugh.

Once we arrive where I wanted to go I see Amy's face light up in realization.

I brought her to the building I brought her on the worst best date.

We make our way up to the roof and when we get there, there's lights strung up and a blanket laying on the ground.

I show her the picnic basket I brought and she smiles.

"I thought you might like it." I tell her.

We sit down and start talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Then for a while we stare into each other's eyes.

"This." I smile at her.

"What?" She questions me, putting an arm around my waist.

"This is what I want." I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "Forever."

"Just realizing it now?" She laughs.

"No!" I exclaim. "I just mean I want us to do this more often. I know there's a baby around and I love Mac you know how much I love him it's just that we need time to ourselves too."

She bites her lip.

"I agree." She leans in to kiss me and I kiss her back.

Then she pulls away. "Ok toss me a peanut I've been practicing."

"Really?!" I chuckle.

"Babe, come on you know me." She smiles.

I grab the bag of peanuts I brought and toss one up into the air. She catches it in her mouth.

"I love you so much." I tell her tossing a peanut into my own mouth.

"Love you too." She sing songs kissing me on the cheek.

Then she stands up and starts tossing more in the air. I start playing music and after three drinks she's dancing to it.

I look up at the sky taking in the beautiful stars, the beautiful lights I hung up and then at the beautiful girl dancing a dorky dance. I can't help feeling like the luckiest man in the whole world.

I know this love story of ours didn't start off to great with all the kidnapping and such. But I don't believe that, that was the beginning. Maybe just the introduction to the characters before the story starts. This right now is the beginning of an amazing love story.

Amy starts dancing towards me and grabs my hands to stand me up. A slow song starts playing and we dance together looking into each other's eyes. I kiss her lightly on the lips before returning to dancing.

"Do you think the worst is behind us?" She asks me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I honestly don't know." I sigh with a smile.

"I hope so." She smiles back.

"It'll be alright...." I trail off looking in her eyes. "Right?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/N
July, 12:
Welp this is the end....

Sorry for a shorter chapter....

I hope you guys enjoyed my story. I know I've really enjoyed writing it.

Honestly I don't even know how many people were reading this or liked it but it's my first fan fiction and I think I did pretty well.

I'm gonna be posting another part after this but it'll just be an A/N just to let you know what I'm planning to write in the future or if I'm doing a sequel to this and so on.

Anyway bye for now. Love you all.

Vote & Comment

Word count: 551 (not counting A/N)