Part 18-Gina Linetti? Nervous? Please.

Jake POV
It's the last day of our trip and we're heading to the beach. I'll probably just end up sitting in the sun but that's alright with me. I get dressed in a swimsuit anyway just so that I'm dressed like everyone else and not the odd one out who looks like a cop.

Amy and I are in our room packing a beach bag for everyone. We put towels, sunscreen, food, water and more.

I'm walking around our room and I can't find my shirt, I walk into the bathroom and find it on the counter. I take a look at myself in the mirror then look away quickly not wanting to start hearing the voice.

That's when I see Amy, she's staring at me. She looks from the mirror to me giving me an understanding smile.

She walks up to me and puts a hand on my cheek, then she leans up and kisses me. I kiss her back putting my arms around her waist. She moves her hands so they're placed on my chest then she pulls away, smiling at me.

"You're beautiful." I tell her, tucking a piece of hair that fell out her pony tail behind her ear.

"You are too." She tells me seriously, before heading back into our room.

I put my shirt on before heading out to the living room.

I immediately bump into Rosa our heads clocking together. She punches my arm.

"You idiot! Watch where you're going." She grumbles.

"Hey!" I yell. "I just got shot, chill."

"Whatever loser." She glares at me then heads out to the cars.

"I love you too!" I call out to her.

"Ya, ya." She yells back.

I smile walking into the dinning room to see Gina sitting at the table with her head down. I walk over to her slowly sitting down beside her.

She sighs. I don't say anything.

She sighs louder.

"What wrong?" I ask her, leaning back in my chair.

She sits up quickly leaning back in her chair too.

"I have to tell you something." She tells me.

"You're scaring me is it something bad?" I question her nervously.

"No I'm just really nervous." She confesses.

"Gina Linetti? Nervous? Please." I laugh and she does too.

"I'm dating someone." She breathes.

"Really?! That's awesome. Who is he?" I ask excitedly.

"She." Gina corrects me, looking up from her lap to look me in the eyes.

"She?" I smile. "That's great Gina."

"Really?" She says sighing out in relief.

"Of course it is! I love and support you no matter what." I stand up and she does too and we hug.

"So..." I say after we pull away. "Are you going to tell me who it is?"

"Soon." She assures me with a smile, then walks away.

"Mean!" I shout, laughing.

"Sucker!" She calls back.

~~~

Once we arrive at the beach Gina gets Holt to take photos of her, Terry lays down in the sun, Hitchcock and Scully go off to try to find food somewhere and the rest of us start setting up a spot.

All of us head into the water me only going up to my waist while everyone else dunks under the water.

I see Amy swim under the water towards me and she crashes into my legs. She stands up looking at me with a smile.

"Did you mean to do that?" I ask her with a laugh.

"Of course." She smiles wider wrapping her arms around my waist.

I brush some hair out of her face, smiling sweetly at her. Then I push her back in the water.

She stands up quickly a look of shock on her face. I smile at her. She walks up to me getting right in my face.

"Ugh!" She shouts. "If you weren't just shot you would be dead."

I go a little deeper in the water to make her happy and she wiggles her eyebrows at me before swimming away. I laugh at her and watch as she swims with Rosa and Gina.

I go up to talk to Terry and Holt for a while and Gin and Rosa join us soon. We talk about work and just kind of catch up when I look around and realize I don't see Amy anywhere.

"Amy?" I call out looking around.

Everyone begins looking around too. That's when I freak out.

"Amy where are you." I walk around quickly looking for her under water.

Everyone's calling out for her when we hear a splash coming from behind us. We all turn around and I see Amy standing there laughing.

I run up to her quickly and she starts putting up her arms up in defence thinking I'm going to push her in. She giggles as I get closer but I surprise her by giving her a hug.

"You scared the crap out of me." I whisper in her ear.

I pull away and she winks at me.

We all head out of the water going to lay in the sun and talk about nothing really. These are my favourite kind of memories just sitting at the beach talking.

Soon the sun starts setting and we just watch it in silence. My arm is around Amy's back and she rests her head on my shoulder. My head falls gently on her head.

I look around and see Rosa on one side of me with Gina on her side. Then I look over to the right and see Terry and Holt beside Amy. I look back at the water and sunset smiling.

"I love you guys." I tell them suddenly.

"Ya I love all you guys so much." Amy smiles at all of us.

Everyone else nods in agreement.

"Let's enjoy life." Terry suggests with a laugh. "You know instead of getting hurt and almost dying."

"I can't make any promises." I chuckle.

"No but seriously." Terry smiles.

"Ya everything will be great." Amy agrees enthusiastically.

'That's what you guys think.'

I shake my head ignoring the voice then kiss Amy on the head.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/N

Ok but like why do they keep saying that good things are gonna happen. They jinx themselves every time.

🌅Next part out soon🌅

Make sure to vote and comment.

Word count: 1014 (not counting A/N)