Chapter 2

A couple of hours later, Becky stopped at a gas station and nudged Amelia.

"I need to go pee, and fill the tank; you need to go to?"

"I had better," Amelia said.

The two girls got out and headed inside. Becky paid for the gasoline while Amelia walked into the bathroom. She was used to luxury, so going into a gas station bathroom was rather a shock. She never needed to stop at such places, because her family flew on their private jet everywhere. They never took road trips, so this was definitely new.

Amelia tried not to shudder at the thought of the germs on the seat. She put a layer of toilet paper on the seat, then sat down, trying to hurry. Was she going to survive living as a commoner? At least she would be in the palace, that was a plus.

Amelia finished her business then washed her hands, opening the door with a paper towel. Becky laughed at her when she saw her face. "Your face," she chuckled. "You've never used a gas station bathroom."

"No," Amelia hissed, "and I feel so contaminated."

Becky laughed again. "Some of them can be nasty, that is for sure. I'm going to go; then I'll meet you at the car."

"Okay," Amelia said, and headed outside, ignoring the gas station attendant who was watching Amelia with hungry eyes.

When Amelia walked outside, she frowned. Two men were just getting off motorcycles and had noticed Amelia.

They looked to be in their 30's if not older and were eyeing her like she was their next meal.

"Hey, babe," one of them said, smiling at her, showing yellow teeth.

Amelia tried not to shudder.

"What is a beauty like you doing here?" the other one asked. "We don't see too many pretty girls around here."

"Just passing through," Amelia said, backing up to the car. The door was locked, of course, it was.

"Hey, pretty girl, want a ride?" the first guy asked her.

"No."

"Well, that's too bad," he said, walking over to her and invading her space. "I thought you would like to see what I had to offer. I can give you the ride of a lifetime," he grinned lasciviously.

"Hey, bub, leave my friend alone," Becky said, walking out of the store.

"Oh, look, another beauty," the man smirked at his companion. "Just our luck, we can both have a girl."

"In your dreams," Amelia frowned.

"Oh, you will be dreaming about me babe," the man said.

"Becky," Amelia said, "remember that one time when we were faced with this same situation?"

Becky grinned. "Oh yes, I remember us giving the men the AB special."

"What does that mean?" the man asked.

"It's our initials, idiot," Becky sneered, walking over to the man who was furthest from Amelia. "Would you like to know what an AB special is?"

"Yes," the man purred. "I am sure it is something extra special."

"Oh, it is," Amelia grinned at the man in front of her.

"Ready, B?"

"Ready, A," Becky grinned.

"1, 2, 3," the girls said at the same time, then grabbed the men by their necks, and kneed them as hard as they could in the privates.

The men dropped to the ground in agony, as the girls opened the doors to the car, and getting in, Becky raced out of the parking lot.