Chapter 28

Amelia woke up with a smile on her face. Today was the day. She was going to get married and take down the wicked royal family. She rolled over and squealed in surprise. Ashton was lying in bed with her, fully dressed, and watching her.

"What are you doing in here?" she hissed.

He chuckled. "Watching you sleep. Did you know you are incredibly beautiful in the morning?"

She blushed. "Thank you, now get out so I can get ready."

He chuckled. "Need some help?"

"After we are married, love," she grinned cheekily and kissed him.

"I can't wait to wake up to you every morning," he said, pulling her to him and kissing her soundly. "Now get dressed. I have breakfast waiting for us. Your parents are up and are visiting with my supposed parents, keeping them distracted for what is about to happen."

"I will have to thank them later for that," Amelia grinned.

"I already did. I also called Officer Brewen and informed him of what else was going on. He was shocked, to say the least. He is going to have the whole force here. Plus, I have taken it upon myself to have cameras installed throughout the ballroom. The drama is all going to unfold on the 9:00 news tonight," Ashton chuckled.

"I like how you think, love," Amelia said, kissing him. "Now go away so I can get ready."

He nodded, rolled off the bed, and after blowing Amelia a kiss, he left the room.

As soon as he was gone, Becky walked in. "Come on, princess, let's get you pretty."

"Not too pretty," Amelia laughed. "I don't need to get dolled up until tonight."

"True, but you can still look smoking hot for your man."

Amelia grinned. "That I can do."

"Your parents brought some incredible clothes any girl would die for," Becky sighed. "I am so jealous of your wardrobe, and your dress for tonight, wow, it is incredible. If Ashton doesn't want to take you to his bed after seeing you in that, then he has issues," she grinned.

Amelia laughed. "Okay, then. Let me shower, and we can see what my parents brought."

Amelia got out of bed and scurried into the bathroom, earning a wink from Ashton, who was visiting with Drew in the living room.

Amelia quickly showered, and then Becky brought a dress into the bathroom. "I brought you this simple yet elegant, pre-wedding dress," Becky grinned, handing it to Amelia. "You seriously have good taste in clothes, and I bet they cost a pretty penny," Becky sighed.

"I have a woman who designs my outfits," Amelia admitted. "She is very talented."

"Yes, I can see that, and I wish I were your size, I would steal your clothes."

Amelia laughed. "I will make you a deal. Go and spend a couple of weeks with my parents while Ashton and I have our honeymoon. I will have my designer come in and make you some clothes."

"Really?" Becky gasped. "I love you so much!" She hugged Amelia tightly to her.

"Okay, can't breathe," Amelia choked out.

Becky laughed and stepped back. "Okay, princess, let's get your hair done and your makeup then your dress."

Amelia nodded and let Becky help her, and then the two of them left the bathroom.

Ashton stood up when he saw his fiancée come out of the bathroom. She looked incredibly elegant in the dark blue off the shoulder dress.

He walked over to her and kissed her softly. "You look stunning, my love."