Chapter 3

Hinata POV:

Holy Asahi. I so wasn't ready for this. I did not expect Kageyama to suddenly be so nice to me. Its kinda scary. But I don't think it'll be that bad-

"By the way, Hinata." Kageyama suddenly stopped walking and turned around to face me. "What the hell happened to your cheek?" He asked.

Well,
1. That was a terrible way to ask about my face. R00d.
2. Kageyama actually caring about me is making me feel a little creeped out. I was really not prepared for this.

"Oh! I just fell down yesterday while ice-!" I explained. Then I realised I was almost exposing my secret to this volleyball idiot.

"Ice?" Kageyama tilted his head, confused." Its in the middle of summer, you boke!" And smacked my head in a friendly and playful way.

"Ow! I meant yesterday when I was rushing to get home, I didn't notice some ice from someone's drink in the middle of the road and fell!" I smiled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Tsk. Be careful next time, boke! What if you broke a bone? Then you wouldn't be able to play volleyball!" Kageyama says sternly and continues walking towards the clubroom.

'Ahh. So he bought it. Thank god he's a volleyball idiot. I bet he dosen't even know what ice-skating is.' I thought and sighed as I changed into my gym clothes. Forgetting I got a couple of bruises while attempting to do Viktor's signature quadruple jump (I'm so stupid).

Kageyama POV:

While changing I noticed a couple of bruises on Hinata's back. The last time I saw his bare back was yesterday during morning practice and no way in hell those bruises were there!

'Is.. could it be?! That dumbass is being abused?!'

"Hinata!" I yelled at me and he jumped in suprise. "If you were getting abused or being suicidal you could've talked to the team! We would help you, dammit!" I yelled at him while shaking him.

"Abused? Being suicidal?!" Hinata said, clearly sounding confused.

"Then what's with those bruises on your back? Were you being bullied?" I ask.

"Pffft... AAHHAAHHHAHAAHH! KAGEYAMA WHAT THE ACTUAL CHEESECAKE!" Hinata laughed. He continued laughing on the floor for 3 minutues straight. I don't get what's so funny. " AHAHAH.. OH MY GOSH KAGS! Of course I'm not being abused or suicidal! You've come over my house plenty of times! And no, I'm not getting bullied, if I was I would tell you guys!" He said smilling and wipping away tears.

"1. Don't call me Kags.
2. Then why do you have bruises on your back?" I ask.

"Ah! Didn't I tell you I fell down yesterday on my way home? I also got a few bruises from that!" the dum- Hinata laughed and smiled.

"Oh. So I got worried for nothing." I say and continued to change.

"So you got worried and asked, huh?" Hinata said while smilling softly. "Thanks, Kags!".

I don't know why but I blushed a bit.

Hold up.

"Don't call me-"

"Race you to the gym!"

"What the- " I yell as Hinata ran out of the clubroom at full speed."OI THAT HEAD START ISN'T FAIR!" I shouted and chased after him.

~a short time skip brought to you by Ennoshita's attempts at making Tanaka and Noya study~~~

Hinata POV:

Kageyama sure is funny! Thinking I got abused! Hah! At least he didn't figure out my secret-

"BAM!! CLATTER!!"

My toughts where interuppted as Takeda-sensei bursted into the gym and tripped on a volleyball. It was no suprise, almost everyone got used to Takeda-sensei falling down.

"Sensei, are you alright?!" Daichi yelled and came to help him stand up.

"Yes, I'm fine, don't worry, Daichi. BUT!" Takeda-sensei said. "I have some very important news and I bet you guys would love it!

The team gathered around Takeda-sensei to hear the news. "Since you guys have been working so hard and its in the middle of the summer-"

"A pracTICE MATCH?!" Noya jumped up and screamed.

"No. I arranged a trip to one of Miyagi's most famous ice-skating ring." Takeda-sensei said happily.

Oh my gosh. It better not be the one I always go.

"HOLY-!" Noya screamed. He was obviously even more excited than before.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, NOYA!" Tanaka screamed as well.

"WE GET TO SEE PRETTY GIRLS SKATE-" They say at the same time, only to be wacked at the head by Daichi and Ennoshita.

"We aren't going there just to see pretty girls. We're going there as a day off and to cool down." Daichi said.

"YOSHAAAA!!" Everyone (except me and Tsukishima) yelled. "I'll hand out the forms now!" Suga said as he handed the forms to us.

"Hey, Hinata. What's ice-skating?" Kageyama asked.

I knew it. This volleyball idiot dosen't even know what ice-skating is." Well, ice-skating is when you wear ice-skating shoes and go all 'WHOOSH!' and 'GWOOM!' on the ice as you skate to some music!" I explain.

"Oh. So that's called ice-skating. I saw it on TV once. I thought it was just a fancy way of cutting ice." He said and took his form. As a figure ice-skating champion I felt deeply offended.

'A fancy way of cutting ice my ass.' I thought as Suga gave me a form.

I grabbed my form and looked at it in horror. The skating ring we were going to was the one I always go to practice with Yuri and Viktor.

'Holy crap this can't be happening.' I thought.

Tsukishima noticed me being all freaked out and nervous and just laughed. "Oh, what's this? Is the shrimp afraid of ice-skating?!" He sneered a little bit to loud.

Then everyone turned their heads towards me. "Hinata is afraid of... ice-skating..?" Asahi said softly while sounding suprised at the same time.

"No, yesterday while he was rushing to get home his bike got caught in some ice from someone's drink (how irresponsible) and he fell down." Kageyama said.

"So Hinata got slightly traumatized or something? That bandage on your face was from yesterday, I suppose." Ennoshita said.

"No, no, no!" I say waving my hands. "Kageyama was right, I did fall down, I'm just afaird I maybe won't be able to come because I might have to bring Natsu out somewhere!".

'I seriously hope they're gonna except this lie... I also need to tell Viktor and Yuri about my team coming... looks like I've gotta skip practicing with Yurio on that day.' I tought.

Everyone seemed to believe me and comforted me. I let out a sigh. The day we would be going to the ice-skating ring would be this Sunday. Argh dammit. Having a double identitiy as the famous figure skater 'Katsuki Shota' sure is troublesome.

"Ahhh what am I gonna do?!" I yelled feeling distressed. But I forgot I was yelling in Russian. And in front of the team.

'Ah crap.' I thought as I paniced. Everyone in the gym heard me.

"Hinata... what language is that?" Kageyama, the nearest to me asked.

_______________________________________

Heyo! Its Author-chan! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!