Chapter 10

Hinata POV:

We walked together towards the place the pretty lady said to meet Kageyama in silence.

Though it was more of me enjoying Kageyama's companionship and the nature around us and Kageyama looking (and probally feeling) irritated.

I gulped.

"Do I seriously have to do this?" Kageyama sighed. "I don't want anything to do with her."

"Says the person who can't stand being polite enough to reject a person properly." I teased.

"Shut up. As soon as I'm done with this crap we're gonna continue volleyball, right?" Kageyama asked like as if I would stop playing volleyball.

"Geez, Kageyama. Of course." I sighed. "If you're gonna be like this then she'd be bothering us so much I can't even play volleyball with you!"

He kept his mouth shut for the rest of the walk.

As we neared the place (another park in the area that is more suitable for jogging and cycling than playing volleyball), the pretty lady wasn't in her working clothes anymore. Or rather, something more... what's the word again? Bitchy.

Like, what's with the small, tight mini skirt and loose singlet?? And branded sandals??  (Why am I even thinking like some jealous high school girl??? -Hinata Shoyo 2020)

Earlier in the restaurant she seemed like your average class-beauty who has decent grades, which was nice. Then nOW HOE MY GAWD. HOW DID SHE GO FROM LORD ASAHI TO SATAN???

She noticed us (more like only Kageyama) and waved. "Woah, so you actually came!" She exclaimed at Kageyama.

Then she looked at me and sneered. "Get lost pipsqueak. It's only me and your handsome friend here." She scoffed, besides the 'handsome friend' part.

"Well, Kageyama! Good luck! I'm gonna find ice cream!" I say.

"Get me a vannila ice cream please. I'll pay you back later." Kageyama said.

"I said. Get. Lost." The pretty lady interupted our conversation.

Kageyama looked at her in horror.

I patted on Kageyama's shoulder and gave him a tumbs up. He nodded.

"Don't touch him." The pretty lady, whose name I don't even want to remember sneered.

I rolled my eyes and walked off. Apparently there is some news about 'Katsuki Shota' that has been booming on social media lately. I've got to take care of that.

Kageyama POV:

What the bullcrap was wrong with her?! How could she say that to Hinata?!

"What's wrong with you?!" I shouted at the woman. I don't even want to remember the name of someone so disgusting.

"Why? I was just asking that scrawny lil' idiot to back off. We need time alone." She said, trying to sound seductive, but failing. Horribly.

"We?! I don't even know you!" I yelled back. "But all I know about you for sure is that you have a terrible personality!"

"Don't you dare, doubt me, hun." She scoffed. "I can buy you! I got the money to!"

"Oh yeah? Then what were doing working in the restaurant earlier?!" I sneered.

"Extra money." She bragged. "Getting 3 thousand dollars a month from my Dad isn't enough."

"Why you-"

"Like I said, don't doubt me, hun. I get whatever I want! I will! I swear! You will date me!" She said, grabbed her Gucci handbag and walked off.

"Holy Asahi." I muttered under my breath.

Apparently this woman dosen't know the meaning of being rejected. Stupid lady. More stupid than me and Hinata sharing a braincell that barely works.

Now, time to find the dumbass. He'd better have bought my ice cream.

Meanwhile,
Hinata POV:

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.

Damn the social media. Screw the social media.

So, about 3 months ago, I went on a hiatus for my social media (Katsuki Shota), and now its just EXPLOADING with bullcrap.

Apparently, some fan of mine spotted me near Karasuno and going into the ice-skating ring for practice. That person took a picture of my back, cycling past Coach Ukai's store on probally one Sunday morning for a team meeting. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing my uniform or jersey. I was wearing something casual with a mask on. 

And for the other one, I was wearing a mask and sunglasses, with my teal hoodie and skinny jeans, chatting with Yurio and Otabek outside the ice-skating ring, on maybe last Saturday.

Well I guess it might be time to dye my hair. It stands out too much.

But I hate hair dye so that's not an option.

The fan that saw me twice (and took a picture of me twice) wanted to comfirm wether or not I live in Miyagi.

And now the WHOLE FRICKING SOCIAL MEDIA WANTS TO KNOW. Plus the Tokyo Newspaper wants to interview me in two days, and they're deffinetly going to ask if my current spot for practicing is in Miyagi.

If they expose me and my secret, I'd be crowded with fans and reporters (not to mention, maybe even paparazis) where ever I go. Maybe they'd even follow me to my school!

Maybe they'd even make a huge scene during my volleyball practice, and even disturb the others! Then Daichi will kick me out of the team for sure!

Then Kageyama wouldn't toss to me either! Then he'd quit being friends with me and-

"Dumbass." I hear Kageyama say. I looked up. "Where's the ice-scream?"

"Oh, so that's all you care about?" I tease.

"You've been sitting here for quite a while, haven't you?"  Kageyama sighes and sits down on the bench next to me. "Whatcha looking in your phone?" He asked innocently and peeked over too my phone.

"AAAH!" I scream and put stuffed my phone into my bag.

"'Aaah'?" Kageyama asked.

"I feel cold." I say and took out my mask (I don't want anymore fans taking pictures of me). I did my best fake sneeze that I've secretly been practicing with Natsu.

"Wha- Are you sick?" He asks and put his hand on my forehead.

I felt my face heat up at Kageyama's sudden gesture.

"Woah, you're forehead feels kind of warm, Hinata." He says. That only made me blush more.

He took out the spare hoodie he had and handed it to me. "Who told you to wear such thin clothes while ice-skating, you idoit? Now we can't play volleyball." He says, dissapointed.

"Thanks... you noticed?" I looked at him and took his black hoodie.

Kageyama stopped whatever he was doing. Suddenly he looked away and covered his face. "W-who wouldn't n-notice your thin clothes?" He stutters.

"Pfft." I covered my mouth. "Did you just stutter?" I laughed. "And also, the whole team didn't notice."

"S-shut up!" He yelled at me and shook me. "DUMBASS!"

_______________________________________

Heyo~ Author-chan here...
This is probally my most delayed update ever. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^-^

Thanks for over 8k views and 200+ votes!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡