Chapter 5

Hinata POV:

So the day our trip to the ice-skating ring came. I felt so afraid that my secret might get exposed, I slept 2 hours later than I was supposed to and woke up 3 hours before I was supposed to leave for Karasuno.

I grabbed a dark blue t-shirt and my black leggings and put them on. I was deciding wether or not I was gonna wear a jacket, 1 because I'm never cold while ice-skating and 2 because I bet my team would feel weird looking at me not wear a jacket. Just as I was deciding to not wear one, for my own good, Daichi send us a text message in the Karasuno Boys Volleyball Club groupchat.

KARASUNO BOYS VBC

Dadchi:
Guys don't forget to bring a warm jacket and gloves for ice-skating. Also bring your own money to pay for lunch.

Tanaka:
This is literally the seventh time you're telling us this.

RollinGU THUNDAA:

Is this concidered spamming?

Dadchi:

I have my reasons why I have to remind you guys.

Bakageyama:
I donated my old gloves 2 days ago. Why didn't you tell us earlier.

Dadchi:
This is one of my reasons.

Sugamama:
Its okay Kageyama, I have extra gloves. I can borrow you a pair.

Bakageyama:
Thanks.

Jesus:
I also need a pair.

Dadchi:
Even beardie here wasn't listening.

RollinGU THUNDAA:
Don't worry Asahi-san! I can borrow you a pair!

Jesus:
Thank you Nishinoya :).

Me:
Do I seriously need to wear a jacket?

Dadchi:
Of course you do.

Me:
But I don't feel comfortable wearing one.

Sugamama:
If you don't feel comfortable you can take it off, but remember to wear a long-sleve shirt underneath. Its gonna be cold!

Me:
Ok.

End(for now)

I sighed. Looks like I really have to wear a jacket. I took my thinest jacket and threw it on.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed in my waterbottle, a spare shirt (I sweat sometimes when I skate), my pair of skates and the money my mom left on the table before she left for another buissness trip (she left Natsu with Yuri of course). I poured a bowl of cereal and ate as I watched Youtube and insulted Kageyama for forgetting we needed gloves while we ice-skate.

After I finished I still had a lot of time before I needed to head out (seeing as I woke up 3 hours earlier than when I was supposed to) so decided to watch some TV.