Chapter 8

Hinata POV:

'So! How was the-"

I looked at my team.

"WOAHH! SHOYO! THAT WAS AMAZING!" Noya screamed as he skated over to me.

Huh? I swear I tried to do the crappiest and sloppiest skating ever. How was I doing good-

"Hinata! You gave me a heart attack back there! I thought you were going to crash!" Suga said, obviously concerened.

"But that was cool! Dodging the bars and stopping perfectly on time!" Tanaka praised.

"You were the most gracefull thing I've ever seen!" Yachi praised.

I smiled and thanked them for complimenting me. But deep down I was screaming amd panicing. I wonder if my uncles saw me as gracefull as the team said. Wait! My uncles-

I looked over at their direction. Yurio was clutching his stomach and gagging. Yuri was passing Viktor a water and cloth to wash their eyes. I rolled my eyes at them for being so over-dramatic.

So it was that bad, I guess. For the three of them to be like that...

I skated over to them. "Err. Was I that bad?" I whispered.

"Yep! Terrible! Worse thing I've seen from you so far!" Viktor admitted, whispering.

"Don't get us wrong, we ain't lying, Sho. That was the worse skating I've seen from my prodigy nephew." Yuri said honestly while whispering.

"Friggin horrible! It's worse than when a cat poo's in your house floor!" Yurio complained while keeping his voice down.

I was offended, disgusted, sad and somewhat proud. So I did skate terribly.

We all continued helping each other to skate backwards (apart from Tsukishima who only wanted and needed Yamaguchi's help 'cause they're sort of dating).

At some point Tanaka and Nishinoya were competing on who can throw the most team members down. First Tanaka smashed Daichi and Suga on the ground. Suga landed on top of Daichi and they glided across the ice.

"I GOT THE CAPTIANS! HA!" He screamed.

Then Nishinoya snuck behind Asahi and pushed him down. "TOO BAD, BALDIE! I GOT JESUS!" Noya screamed and skated towards Tsukishima.

"No, I swear to god-"

Tsukishima got cut off as Noya pushed him onto the ground. "I ALSO GOT THE SALTY TELEPHONE POLE!!" Noya screamed.

"TSUKKI!" Yamaguchi screamed as he skated over to Tsukishima.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were down to a tie. It seems that whoever manages to throw down one more person wins.

Unfortunately their target was Kageyama and me. Well damn.

Just as they were coming our way I pushed Kageyama (who didn't realize what was going on) over to Tsukishima-

"TSUKKI!!" Yamaguchi screamed as Kageyama crashed onto Tsukishima.

Noya and Tanaka were fast, but as an professional skater AND stamina monster, I was faster.

As soon as they came to my direction I whooshed past them, and they both smash into Ennoshita, who was behind me, at once.

"I WON!" Tanaka yelled at Noya.

"No! I WON!" Nishinoya screamed back.

"NO! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CLEAN THE GYM AND CLUBROOM WHEN YOU GUYS GET BACK!" Daichi yelled sternly at them.