Chapter 7

Kageyama POV:

I have to admit, Hinata's way of teaching ice-skating is really effective. Now I'm able to skate around the ring without falling for a solid 10 times a round.

Hinata though, he never skated together along with any of the team members. If someone from the team asked him to skate with them, he'd skate for about 2 rounds with them then continue skating on his own.

Maybe he can't stand hanging around us? Nah, the dumbass ain't like that. Or maybe he's just dying to play volleyball. Takeda-sensei arranged this trip for us too enjoy ourselves and cool down from practicing so much lately. Even I, who isn't fond of ice-skating and who would really one to get away from Saltyshima gliding across the ice on his ass (he fell and now he's pissed) and set for Hinata, didn't show any sighns of disatisfaction, because Takeda-sensei would feel bad.

To be honest, I'm actually enjoying myself, skating with Hinata and the team. Even though I suck at it.

Maybe I should ho over and talk some sense into that dumbass.

Hinata POV:

I could feel Viktor and Yuri's eyes on me. They could tell I was dying to practice some figure ice-skating moves. And I was, unfortunately.

I skated in a really fast pace around the ring, avoiding skating along with anyone. I was fustrated. I loved ice-skating and I want to practice my favourite triple shalcow. But I know doing that would probally expose my secret, if the team were smart enough to figure it out.

I passed by Viktor and Noya talking to each other in Russian.

"Ah! My friend Shoyo here can also speak Russian!" Nishinoya said and pulled me into the conversation.

"Ah, your friend reminds me a lot of my nephew, Shota. He's even probally as tall as him too." Viktor blabbed out probally without thinking twice.

"Good call, Shoyo and Shota kinda ryhmes too!" Noya commented and scanned me up and down.

"Wh-who is S-Shota?" I stammered out, clearly panicing.

Noya gave me a suspicious look. Viktor relised what he said and did a 'o' and covered his mouth. He turned around to see Yuri and Yurio giving off the most dangerous aura I've seen from them and yelped.

Viktor and Noya started chatting again and I skated away, trying to avoid anymore conversations with Noya-

"H-hey!" I looked who suddenly grabbed my arm. It was Kageyama. His eyes showed sighns of worry. "Y-yes...? Kageyama?".

"Skate with me for a bit." Kageyama said as he casually pulled me along. Kageyama wasn't the best at skating, his knees wouldn't stop wobbling and shaking everytime we turned around the corner. But seeing him actually trying his best other than in volleyball made me smile.

Ah, the thought of volleyball. How'd I'd wish I was in Karasuno's gym spiking the balls Kageyama would set for me right now.

"Wow, just a minutue ago your eyes looked like those of a dead fish and now you're smilling like some love-sick idiot." Kageyama commented bluntly.

'L-lo-love?! What the heckie is this guy thinking?!' I screamed to myself.

"N-NO! I-I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT P-PLAYING V-VOLLEYBALL!" I yell at him while hiding my flushed face.

Kageyama flashed a 'Ha. I knew it.' face at me for a split second. "I brought my volleyball along. Wanna play with me later?" He offered.

I felt my face glow with excitement. I smilled and nodded without hesitation.